Where are the women guards ?

During the monster invasion on my capital I've remarqued something among the guard who defend my city there was some women guard (https://imgur.com/a/YMLVfAl) but I don't see any of them outside this quest. As well as in the capital during normals days or in the others villages. So this is a bug where no women guard are generated or we keep them in a secret place and only released them when there is a monster invasion ?

All guards look the same to me.

Humongous and terrifying monsters are coming! BRING IN THE WOMEN IN CHAINMAIL!

The same female guard you talk with during the invasion you can see talking with other guard and Valerie(?)
    just to right of throneroom entrance, and she was there even before the monster invasion.
    I would tend to assume monster invasion is the sort of thing to cause guards to open their armory to anybody
    who is willing to help defend against the monsters, and not all (man or woman) need be real full-time guards.
    Last edited by Quandary; 02-09-2019 at 11:48 PM.

Why are you assuming any of the guards aren't women?
    Last edited by bonebrah; 02-14-2019 at 06:09 PM.

I don't assume that any of the guards aren't woman. As said by Quandary, the right-hand man of our guards captaine is a woman so we can conclude there the guard is also composed by womans. But actually the model of our generic guards used is a male model whereas there are a women model but not used outside the invasion.

If we go for this road.. ..where are ALL 9 races in our guards? If game have 9 race for player to choose from why we can not see them as guards allso ;)
    So we definetly need atleast 18 base guard models (for 2 sex and 9 race).. ..right? :D
    "Road to the man's heart go through the chest"

They are at home, barefoot in the kitchen, making sandwiches.

Senior Member The Infinity Sock's Avatar
    There was more women guards but there take a arrow to the knee