View Poll Results: Would you like Owlcat to add Iron Gods for Kingmaker?

Voters
10. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

4 40.00%
  • No

6 60.00%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Delete This Thread

Please delete this thread
    Last edited by RawThunderHustler; 02-10-2019 at 05:39 PM.

Senior Member No One of Consequence's Avatar
    Well, I must say that I don't like that "technology" part of Golarion, at all. I don't use guns, nor anything technical-related, in my games (classes, feats, etc.)

Quote Originally Posted by No One of Consequence View Post
    Well, I must say that I don't like that "technology" part of Golarion, at all. I don't use guns, nor anything technical-related, in my games (classes, feats, etc.)
    You would fit right in at Iadenveigh lol

No, I wouldn't; I'd rather have another full-blown, unconnected computer game based off an Adventure Path.

And Iron Gods wouldn't be my first choice--though I'd buy it without hesitation if it was the one Owlcat chose to make.

Quote Originally Posted by Beroli View Post
    I'd rather have another full-blown, unconnected computer game based off an Adventure Path.

And Iron Gods wouldn't be my first choice--though I'd buy it without hesitation if it was the one Owlcat chose to make.
    I would buy it as well, but would love it if they would make a Starfinder CRPG instead!
    Last edited by RawThunderHustler; 02-08-2019 at 11:01 PM.

Add a 3rd option to the poll: "Yes, but after other(s) adventure paths".

I like Iron Gods and iīd buy a new game or expansion based on it.

But Hellīs Rebels is my favourite AP and if i could choose Owlcat would do it next.

So i had to vote no.

Quote Originally Posted by Steppenwolf View Post
    Add a 3rd option to the poll: "Yes, but after other(s) adventure paths".

I like Iron Gods and iīd buy a new game or expansion based on it.

But Hellīs Rebels is my favourite AP and if i could choose Owlcat would do it next.

So i had to vote no.
    OK, thanks for the suggestion

Unable to edit poles so I'll have to delete this thread and start a new one

Quote Originally Posted by RawThunderHustler View Post
    Unable to edit poles so I'll have to delete this thread and start a new one
    Only I can't delete it either *rolls eyeballs*

I would say I not only disagree by preference, but with the fundamental premise.
    You don't "add an AP" to an existing AP game, it is a separate game.
    You can potentially add more Numeria Tech content expansion to Kingmaker, but that is not Iron Gods.

I also question the suitability of Iron Gods even on it's own, in terms of translatability to CRPG.
    Structurally, something like the mentioned Hell's Rebels has overarching structure amenable to this type of game.
    The Taldan War for the Crown AP (?) could probably be similarly adapted, in terms of rougly sketched over-all arc,
    but player choices in terms of who to ally with and what choices to make can lead to different slant on that plot.

Thematically,
    Molthune (magically) animated-object economy amidst military vs noble vs commoner instability is more my cup of tea.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast