Knights of the Chalice 2 Kickstarter Thread

Greetings, all!

KotC2 has a Kickstarter! As of this writing (Feb 12, 2019) it isn't yet live, but it'll be soon enough!

The game's author kindly explained what Knights of the Chalice 2 is(n't).

The Knights of the Chalice series is a turn-based adaptation of the Open Gaming License (OGL) rules for D&D 3.5. The first KotC stuck fairly close the the rules as written, but KotC2 seems more interested in adapting and expanding them for the sake of a better game.

I've already offered the author extensive feedback regarding many aspects of the game, some of which is slated to be in the final release.

As an aside, Knights of the Chalice is soon scheduled to arrive on Steam, GOG, and possibly other PC gaming platforms!

Enjoy!

Senior Member JulietRosalieMelusine's Avatar
    Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Looks interesting. But because it is TB I won't back it and instead will wait to see how it pans out after release. As a general rule I hate TB, but am open to individual games that have TB be acceptable enough to me to give them a shot.

is it normal that their kickstarter page is broken?

I don't think the KS project is live yet?

yea I just noticed that they put up a note that it was only to get comment so far. Anyways it's not my style of gameplay so it doesn't matter anymore