Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Physical Copies

Physical Copies

I am curious how long it takes for physical copies to be sent out? I have asked support multiple times for an update with no clear answers.

Senior Member No One of Consequence's Avatar
    Because there are no clear answer (i.e. precise date for anyone). They are a small team and they make the package themselves, when they're not working on the bugs, the DLCs, the portage to consoles, etc. A couple of weeks ago, copies were still being sent, as far as I understand things, and people were still waiting for their copies.

It's very different from a mass-release from big publishers, where the game has to be ready weeks earlier, and huge resources are used just for the timely sending of copies (and even then, there are a lot of mistakes and delays).

So, don't give up hope, keep asking them the question once in a while, just in case they have finished all the sendings and you have not received your copy. And be patient.

I know I would have gone crazy in your place, but, well... there's not much to be done but wait.

I'm in the same boat though I haven't bothered to ask them about mine yet. Just posted on the forum once or twice. I figured the U.S. government shutdown may have stopped customs checking in packages. Perhaps mine is sitting on a dock somewhere with 25+ days of goods waiting to be checked in.

I'm sorry, but it is impossible for us to give "a clear answer" because we don't have one. The packages are not being tracked, because including tracking would've made the shipping costs astronomical. The arrival date mostly depends on your local post service provider. We still do our best to support our backers through the shipping process, dealing with stuff like damaged goods (we send replacements), incorrect shipping addresses (we ask for clarification), etc, but providing a definitive date of arrival is one thing we simply cannot do.

What I can tell you is that we've (finally!) sent out the last batch of regular boxed editions - around 200 packages - this week, and there are only about 300 Collector's editions left. If all goes well, you guys should get the last packages in about 2-3 weeks. I'm praying to St. Ursula S. Prettyplease, the patron saint of UPS, that everything goes well, because God knows it was one tough shipping campaign.

Oh, and one last thing - there's going to be an update on Kickstarter later today about this, so stay tuned!

@ k0tarsis

Will that update include a pic of the jabbawocky-statue? That would be great!

Hi.

Unfortunately my finances did not allow me to back at the physical CE tier at the time, but I would love to buy one now.

If anybody who backed at that tier wants to sell for whatever reason, please consider contacting me at

andreacolombo86 (at) gmail (dot) com

I'm sure we'll come to a suitable agreement :)

Will that update include a pic of the jabbawocky-statue?
    Shoot! We still don't seem to have anyone at the studio who has finished their statue. Let me ask around again - I had no luck last time, but quite a while has passed since then...

There ya go, folks!
    EDIT: God damn it, the images just keep disappearing. Hope they hold this time. They're images of the Jabberwock statue. If you need them and they're not here again, just drop me a note at kotarsis@owlcatgames.com, ok?

Last edited by k0tarsis; 02-27-2019 at 06:13 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast