Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    Quote Originally Posted by dunehunter View Post
    If divine bond can't make weapon goes beyond +10 total, wouldn't it be better to give us an option to pick another bond or an archetypes that replace bond with something else?
    If I have understand it right there are more then one option to bond with. BUT there are no mounts, so you can not bond with your war horse (because there is no riding, even if there ARE horses / ponies and they are used for example carry a wagon). Allso there is NOTHING what force your paladin (or any other PC you choose to play) to actually USE a weapon. So it would be kind of offensive to force paladin bond only with weapon.. ..unless there is allso option to bond with your own hands and legs, head, claws, teeth and so on I guess?
    "Road to the man's heart go through the chest"

And one more question for pal, can Divine Bond exceed weapon enchantment +10 total?
    On pen and papper yes. The only restriction is that the bonus can't be higher than +5.

Edit: never mind, others knew better than me.

If Litany of Righteousness is included in the paladin spellbook it gonna be really good yeah. Also I heard that smite is not one attack only now, it lasts until enemy dies or combat end, is that right? If so it's very powerful yeah. I'm also very attracted by Inquisitor, it sounds to be a more offensive version of paladin

Anyway paladin seems to be pretty promising after a few talks here, and I'm really exciting about kingmaker and hope to be able to play it soon!

Edit: after reading the paizo paladin wiki, i'm a bit sad we cannot access to Oath of Vengeance archetypes because that's the most enjoyable archetypes i have read so far.
    I think Inquisitor is more Rogue/Cleric mix as to opposed to the Cleric/Fighter mix of a Paladin.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567