Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: New Beginnings

ah sorry I didn't mean to be negative attitude, It's just the withdrawal effect of refraining from playing that might make me a bit on edge. I didn't play tonight, expecting a potential answer :( I just messed around for hours trying not to abuse that pathfinder icon on my desktop

Quote Originally Posted by Patriarche View Post
    ah sorry I didn't mean to be negative attitude, It's just the withdrawal effect of refraining from playing that might make me a bit on edge. I didn't play tonight, expecting a potential answer :( I just messed around for hours trying not to abuse that pathfinder icon on my desktop
    The official Word on Varnhold is "February." So, expect March 3rd or so.

Quote Originally Posted by Stratagemini View Post
    The official Word on Varnhold is "February." So, expect March 3rd or so.
    Though it would be nice to have an official answer. Anyways, it's not that big of deal, it's just a couple of weeks of waiting. I waited for a whole year for the game to come out and half a year for most of the gamebreaking bugs to be fixed, I don't mind waiting a bit more :p

Quote Originally Posted by k0tarsis View Post
    New beginnings, new opportunities, old friends...

Now this is clearly someone watching OUT from neverending dungeon (DLC 3). Twist might be that game calculate every single monster you have slayed this far and made it (undead version) live inside that dungeon.. ..so it is truly a never ending :D
    "Road to the man's heart go through the chest"

Quote Originally Posted by Pathfinder View Post
    Now this is clearly someone watching OUT from neverending dungeon (DLC 3). Twist might be that game calculate every single monster you have slayed this far and made it (undead version) live inside that dungeon.. ..so it is truly a never ending :D
    clever interpretation, a PnP DM who would do that would amaze me, however even IRL that would hard to keep track of, so unfortunately I don't think that would be the case :| especially since they mentionned randomly generated, I think? A undead hargrulka (troll king) would be swell to kill another time.

a question I would have for third DLC is can we use that never ending dungeon to farm for XP at any time during our playthrough? Provided that we do lose time when we are in the dungeon, or is it more like a mini-game that takes the stat of a save, you do the dungeon but have no rewards for your playthrough. The latter is what I think it would be, since the advertising did say ''sometime you want to be in a complex decision making situation, other time you just want to swing your sword around'', hence no reference to rewards that you could take back :| xp or loot

I sure hope this will add new classes, haven't been on Kingmaker for a while since I lost interest playing other classes in game. I have my fingers crossed for Technologist and Technomancer to change things up!

Everything is a possibility, but don't get your hopes too high. They didn't advertise new classes/races for DLC2, like they did in DLC1. If the devs add such features it would be an unnanounced bonus.

...aaand the word is finally out! Varnhold's Lot drops on Feb 28!

https://owlcatgames.com/forums/showt...-out-on-Feb-28!

So, expect March 3rd or so.
    Eat THIS, mister!

*mwoo-ha-ha-hah*

I AM TRIUMPHANT

Quote Originally Posted by k0tarsis View Post
    Eat THIS, mister!

*mwoo-ha-ha-hah*

I AM TRIUMPHANT
    damn you look like you were under intense pressure and got relieved very much when you were given word that it would launch on the last day of february.

All in all, I think Owlcat is very surprisingly good at keeping up their schedule, delaying so rarely that when there is an actual delay we know it's for something serious.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast