Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    I guess I should then add in a reactionary way, NO to turn based.

The vast majority of games in this genre (single player, party based, fantasy crpg) are nowadays TB. It is RTwP that is a rarity and which makes this game stand out.

Iron Gods Adventure Path all the way; bring on the super science!

Quote Originally Posted by purpleblob View Post
    I want more NPC interactions. It felt like that a lot of these content are cut due to time/resource limitation. Most of Kesten and Jhod's lines are voiced and yet they had so little to say. The same goes with the companions - I really enjoyed their dialogues/banters but there just weren't enough!

Also would love to see more classes and races + their specific dialogues :)
    Pretty much all of this.. in short (for me though) more content on BroMance & Romance as well as in party dynamics. Maybe a bit like BG2 with the added 'party banter' mod in to it.

The reason why I play rpg of any kind is mostly tied to 'customization' (designing your PC, home base and the likes), 'pixel friends' and 'story'.

I think one of the main asks for me is in the combat interface. I want the default combat strategy to be "wait for them to come to me" rather than "Lets rush the foe and let our casters get massacred when they sneak up on us!"

More AI options. Or a Smart AI. Or even just another AI option with "no movement, just auto attacks only" would be nice.

Curse of the Crimson Throne AP would be a dream come true! Or even Rise of the Runelords even though Paizo pushes that AP ALOT already. Skull and Shackles would be cool but might be accused of copying POE2's pirate theme (even though i think S&S would be a ton better.) Heck, Reign of Winter would be cool or Mummy's Mask or even Jade Regent. Any of the APs would do really. Did i mention Hell's Vengeance?

I'm more interested in more classes than races. Witch and Gunslinger come to mind. Oracle and Vigilante (this would fit SO well with COTCT.)

That being said Tengu, Ratfolk, Catfolk would be cool new additions to playable races. Drow would be fun but really wouldn't fit in Golarion's lore unless an exclusive adventure was written around the race.

Some more development time and testing would be a necessity. And maybe pull back the ambition a tad. As much as i LOVE Kingmaker i think it was a bit too ambitious and some of those brilliant ideas got lost in translation.

And for the gods' sakes don't go turn based! RTWP all the way.

Turned base as an optional game type.

Assuming the next AP has already been decided on, I would like to see:

1. Oracle, Warpriest, Brawler, Shaman, and Witch classes introduced.
    2. Crafting feats officially implemented.
    3. More archetypes, stacking archetypes where legal (I want my bladebound kensai).
    4. Weapon Training and Armor training officially implemented.
    5. More polymorph spells; specifically, Monstrous Physique, Fey Form, and Undead Anatomy. Characters should retain their gear and casting ability in all of these forms.

Quote Originally Posted by 10207545822442565@facebook View Post
    I would like to see more classes, races and archtypes.

Mostly I would like to see some more monsteroues npc's races. Maybe like goblin and lizardfolk. For the classes I think it would be nice with some oracle, slayer and occultist.

More option for each class. Like favored class bonus. Panoplies for occultists and master pieces for bards.

I think it would be cool with your group being pathfinders and then you could go on a number of smaller self contained adventures.

Add a good map editor so people could make their own small self contained adventures.

The ability to flee from combat.
    I think monstrous races could fit in a PF:KM setting in PnP, but as how the CRPG has been built, adding these races would result in a major break in immersion. PF:KM is not the only pathfinder game Owlcat is gonna make, so when they do a different AP maybe they could implement more monstrous races there.

yes to map editor, it could add some nice side quests made by community that could be added via mods.

yes to the ability to flee.

Quote Originally Posted by Childofrock View Post
    I'm more interested in more classes than races. Witch and Gunslinger come to mind. Oracle and Vigilante (this would fit SO well with COTCT.)

That being said Tengu, Ratfolk, Catfolk would be cool new additions to playable races. Drow would be fun but really wouldn't fit in Golarion's lore unless an exclusive adventure was written around the race.

Some more development time and testing would be a necessity. And maybe pull back the ambition a tad. As much as i LOVE Kingmaker i think it was a bit too ambitious and some of those brilliant ideas got lost in translation.
    There are already lots of classes, I wouldn't say no to more, of course, but most casual players won't get through every classes. it's nice that most of the companions have classes that doesn't exist in D&D though. Alchemist and Kineticist are major DPS dealer.

As for the races, different AP would be more appropriate for races. An AP with a darker setting, maybe. Although one could argue that the curses and the witch hunt is dark enough :p

Yea curse has such a good story. So does Reign. Although i feel like Curse would be a good change in setting to Kingmaker. It's mostly urban and has a lot of intrigue.

I forgot to add this as well to my wishlist. More iconics. I haven't got far enough in KM to see if there are cameos from other iconics but I would LOVE to have Seoni or Merisiel as companions in a new PF game. And make them romancable? That would be awesome!

Well interesting you say if the next module is chosen. Anyway speaking personally I'd like to see

Races (Kitsune)

Classes (Arcanist I really prefer their blend of wizard/sorcerer spell casting. You get the versatility of wizard choice in preparing and sorcerer chioce in casting.)

What I would like to say no to is two things.

1) the pre-programed random encounter after the start with no option to sell looted gear. The reason being in the current AP you can easily get up to or near your groups weight limit and then when you lose part of the group then have that pre-programed random encounter enroute to the next destination you wind up having to chuck a bunch of sellable stuff out on the ground to carry on.

2) Fewer hard time limits. I am very much the kind of person who likes time to explore and experiment and in kingmaker the hard time limits between chapters combined with time sink mechanics and large open world really frustrates me because I want to just wander over here and see what's there but I can't because I need to do this kingdom upgrade or complete that quest within X time. It wouldn't be so bad if there were fewer of them e.g. start x quest must complete within y time but here its constant with each chapter.

Just personal preference there.
    Last edited by Senko; 02-27-2019 at 05:11 PM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast