Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    1. Turn based as an option.
    2. Is a Starfinder game..
    3. Fight me! :D

Options to get TB or RtwP, all RPG should be like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Anacronian View Post
    1. Turn based as an option.
    2. Is a Starfinder game..
    3. Fight me! :D
    I would definitely pay for a Starfinder game!

I want some Non-Humanoid body shape races. Stuff like Kobolds, and Grippli, and Ghorans.

Controllable familiars.
    Controllable summons.

A character vault, by which you can save/load protagonists or mercenaries and then import them when starting a new game or hiring a merc.

So I have finished playing the new dlc and I have realised a few things.

It would be alright to get through the early levels a bit faster and for the mid levels to last a bit longer.

If a major part of the enemies need a special material to overcome their damagde reduction, then make sure that there is plenty and diverse weapons that have that quality.

Some coherency in how strong things are. I mean why is a mature leopard(lvl 10 animal with 125 hitpoints!?!?) stronger than wearwolfs and true wearetigers?

But most importently and I think this might be controversial, but could we have less meaningless fights and more meaningfull fights. Most of the dungeon in this game are really not fun. There are so many fights against x amount of y enemies. The individual encounters are often not that hard, so it is more a game of attrition where you try to use as few spells and as little healing as possible on each encounter, so you have some ready for the final boss. Then you come to the final boss and he is a billion times as strong as any other encounter.

Less fight, but let those that are there be more well crafted.

I want Traits and favored Class bonuses. and more Races and Classes.

I agree! But mods have that covered until owlcat never does ;)

ROTRL.....nuff said,

The ability to 'concentrate' potions into larger doses. So if you have 50 cure light potions hanging round in your inventory because you forget to use them until you're level 10, you can concentrate them into a potion that applies the effects of say, 4 cure light wound potions with a single click (essentially turning them into a less powerful but more reliable cure critical wound potion)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123