Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 17 of 17
  1. #11
    Senior Member Stratagemini's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    969
    ... so... will there be any Varncuddling in this Varnhold DLC?

  2. #12
    Senior Member Patriarche's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    240
    Quote Originally Posted by Stratagemini View Post
    ... so... will there be any Varncuddling in this Varnhold DLC?
    Considering how it was described that Varnhold settlement is mainly inhabited by grown men, I think it is safe to assume that Varnhold likes to have his fair share of cuddle among his boys

  3. #13
    Community Manager k0tarsis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    240
    ...aaaand "Varnhold's Lot" is out now! Join us for stream tonight - https://www.twitch.tv/owlcatgames, 19:30 CEST/ 09:30 PT !
    (yes, I'm going to spam this link in every Varnhold's Lot topic, and I'm not ashamed!)
    Last edited by k0tarsis; 02-28-2019 at 01:47 PM.

  4. #14
    Community Manager k0tarsis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    240
    go to main menu, press new game and start it as a different module than main campaign and then import the result onto a save
    Yep, AFAIK, that's more or less how it's going to work.

    You choose in the main menu whether you want to play the main campaign or the DLC.

    Once you've finished the DLC at least once, the game remembers this fact. From now on, when you are playing the main campaign, a window will pop up once you've reached a certain point in the story and ask you to choose which DLC result you'd like to import (in case you've completed the DLC 18 times, for example).

    Once you choose a result to import or decline to import, the decision is PERMANENT for this save file and all later ones that "stem" from this one. If you load an earlier save file, the game will prompt you to choose again. You can import the same DLC result onto as many main campaigns as you'd like (of course, most of you have at least 29 concurrent playthroughs, I assume).

  5. #15
    Senior Member Patriarche's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    240
    Quote Originally Posted by k0tarsis View Post
    You can import the same DLC result onto as many main campaigns as you'd like (of course, most of you have at least 29 concurrent playthroughs, I assume).
    Only 3 simultaneous playthrough so far, plus an additionnal one which is the same character but with a drastic change of alignment in a keypoint in history (becomes lawful evil from his neutral good stance). I need to at least finish 2 plauthrough before starting others that I have planned (which is so far 2 that I have already planned, maybe others will come).

    Quote Originally Posted by k0tarsis View Post
    Once you've finished the DLC at least once, the game remembers this fact. From now on, when you are playing the main campaign, a window will pop up once you've reached a certain point in the story and ask you to choose which DLC result you'd like to import (in case you've completed the DLC 18 times, for example).
    can the window pop up at any time from any saves that are past the ''certain point in the story'' you mentionned? Like can the game recognize that the pop up has never prompted in a playthrough and ask you if you want to import the result, even if you are in chapter 2, 3 or 4? If not, can you tell me when the pop up should prompt so I can try to see if I have a save that is around that time? thanks buddy

  6. #16
    Senior Member Steppenwolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    125
    I hope it can pop up at anytime.

    I finished the game a few weeks ago and while i love this game, its too soon for me to start a 2nd playthrough.

    And i fear i donīt have any save around the end of Act III, which i imagine its the ''certain point in the story'', as its when we add Varnhold to our lands.

  7. #17
    Senior Member Patriarche's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    240
    Quote Originally Posted by Steppenwolf View Post
    I hope it can pop up at anytime.

    I finished the game a few weeks ago and while i love this game, its too soon for me to start a 2nd playthrough.

    And i fear i donīt have any save around the end of Act III, which i imagine its the ''certain point in the story'', as its when we add Varnhold to our lands.
    I think the most impactful would be around the point you mentionned, though I think we would begin to see some effects even in chapter 2 since you get a project to trade with Varnhold as early as that chapter. They mentionned that it would add ''severals'' effects on your main playthrough

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •