Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    InanKy,

Thanks for Ratnook Hill. It was an unforgettable battle. :)

Question: Any hope for a crafting system in future DLCs? Neither artisans nor loot have being enough to me...

Shameless request: Can we have a powerful falchion (with damage bonus dice rather than being keen) dropping somewhere in the next DLCs?

Reminder: can you let us see a picture from "the" axe from one of the developers?

Here is review of my sword + dirk (same version, pictures not taken by me but anyway, mine pommel is OK):
    Viking Sword:
    https://www.sword-buyers-guide.com/H...ing-Sword.html
    +
    Scottish Dirk:
    https://sbg-sword-forum.forums.net/t...-scottish-dirk

Have allso some russian cavalry officer sabre (antique) and some other stuff but I guess 2 review is enough.
    "Road to the man's heart go through the chest"

So apparently Next Stream is with a Sound Designer (I suspect this dude: https://habr.com/ru/company/mailru/b...xFMs34nhAjgqi4 ) at the same time and place and day of the week!

Ratnook Hill is one of the legendary locations in this game. We need more of such places instead of copy/paste Ancient Wyvern #5

does anyone have a transcript of the streams?

Quote Originally Posted by hallowedblood367@gmail.com View Post
    does anyone have a transcript of the streams?
    Nope. No new info about Pathfinder CRPG 2. Not that I would've expected something like that out of InanKy. We got a lot of design insight in terms of encounters though.

End of questions for stream p.3!
    __________________________________________________ ___________________________________

So, this week we'll be joined by composer and main sound designer Sergey Eybog - you can read more about that in the first post in the thread. He's written some of the music for the game (such as the ever-popular "Skylark"), he directed the voice actors, he designed the ambient sounds for the game - basically, he's THE sound man of the game. Also, for this stream we're accepting questions in both Russian and English, for we'll be translating them live. I'd appreciate it if you folks kept posting in English here, and used our VK group for Russian - it's just easier for us this way.
    Last edited by k0tarsis; 03-19-2019 at 11:25 PM.

Questions!

1. How did the new Tristian Scream in the latest 1.3 Update happen? Did you already have it or did you have to get the voice actor back to re-record?
    2. What's the weirdest thing about Directing voice actors? Especially since some of them were on another continent than you?
    3. How do you figure out the right sounds for different spells? Like what sound should a Lay on Hands make? or a sudden pit appearing out of nowhere?
    4. How do the dynamic music and sound systems that were talked about in the Kickstarter change the process of sound design? Do they make things easier? Harder? Weirder?
    5. How did you get the ambient animal noises? Do you tape Actual Animals?
    6. What decisions go into Casting the right voice Actors for the part? because Linzi is an absolute gem.
    7. What was the funniest part of the production process for you?
    8. Who voiced the Trolls? Did you go online to hunt actual trolls?
    9. How do you figure out what weird fantasy creatures like Owlbears should sound like?
    10. What's your favorite moment from Table-top Tuesdays?

For sounds and music:
    - What bands / singers you like most / listen most now days?
    - In computers and games, what composer (if you remember names) or game soundtract you like most?
    - In your own work, what track / song have special place for your heart, is there story behind it and do you want to share it for us?
    - Is there certain genre in music you love?
    - Is there certain genre in music you hate?
    - How did you end up doing what you do (in your living)? I mean did you allways even as a kid want to compose music, become great singer, create a "best band ever" or just were up with group of other kids and decide to make a computer game and you "had to make" music for it or? :)
    - Is there time period you loved (speaking in music) and when did it end? (I have a saying that back in 80's and 90's music were great, then came hiphop, tecno, rap and other stuff I do not care so much...)
    - What kind of music system you have in your home? (for example I have Denon AVR-X500 + 5.1 which I use for TV, computer and PS3. When I listen music, watch movies/series or play games. Unless I have to use headphones)
    - If you had to pick one movie/serie soundtrack for recommend / listen for a week (nothing else) what would that be? Allso why (is there like one "THE" best song ever or are all songs great in that album?). I would most likely pick soundtrack from movie "Top Gun".

Then one bit of random question: if you had to pick and use one (only one) dice for your table top tuesday game session what kind of it would be? A plain d6? Maybe d100? Would you prefer to take d20 or? :)
    Last edited by Pathfinder; 03-21-2019 at 05:11 AM.
    "Road to the man's heart go through the chest"

before making choice we need to ear the sounds

at MIN the music should be played in Linux !!!

libAkSoundEngine is bugged and don't work on every case
    in Linux many musics/sounds/voices are missing if you check with the windows side

the buggy lib is 2.6 Mo
    the alternate is 2.2 Mo

https://owlcatgames.com/forums/showt...bAkSoundEngine

https://steamcommunity.com/app/64082...2426709363703/

https://steamcommunity.com/app/64082...3532046/?ctp=2

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast