Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Sorry, I have to keep editing the time as new information pours in. Right now, it's Thursday, Mar 7, 18:30 CET/ 09:30 PT.

Quote Originally Posted by k0tarsis View Post
    Sorry, I have to keep editing the time as new information pours in. Right now, it's Thursday, Mar 7, 18:30 CET/ 09:30 PT.
    wait, so it starts like right now? Oh boy I don't get off work for another hour and a half :(

Quote Originally Posted by Patriarche View Post
    wait, so it starts like right now? Oh boy I don't get off work for another hour and a half :(
    Thursday March 7th. so... no. not right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Stratagemini View Post
    Thursday March 7th. so... no. not right now.
    TUESDAY 4th MARCH! CAN'T YOU READ! COME ON BUDDY!

kidding.

welp my bad, I confused tuesday from thursday which is the rookiest mistake you can make in english. Can I save myself by saying english is not my native language? :D

anyways thursday is gonna be same story for me since I got a fixed work schedule :|

That's 4.30am in Australia... I don't think I can get up that early... :(

Question's: (Anyone can answer them, Chris included)
    - Any news from Chris Avellone (Pathfinder Kingmaker) Adventure Module?
    - Now when we have centaurs, mimics and so on for DLC do we see them at maingame (and maybe get change to get centaur companion like in orginal AP even for a little while?)
    - Any news / chance to get Hellknights (as player...) in this game (pretty please)? Maybe DLC4 or...
    - Will we get more DLC's after these 3 promised one or do you start making new game instead (or maybe both.. ..I do promise to buy Season Pass II)
    - Will you make another kickstart (if possible) for new Pathfinder AP
    -- If you will do you send e-mail for us (who kickstart your first Pathfinder game)?
    "Road to the man's heart go through the chest"

Senior Member No One of Consequence's Avatar
    Question for Wooden Dragon. Is your nickname a reference to a kind of "Trojan Dragon" ? Which city did you allow to be taken thus ? :p

More seriously, now that some time has passed, that 2 out of 3 DLCs are out, that the game is being ported to consoles, that you have won some well-deserved prizes, you probably have a good idea of what you can do and the time and ressources ittakes to make such a huge game. Do you intend to make another Pathfinder game ? Will it be a follow-up on Kingmaker ? Another AP ? Something completely original ?
    In other words, what are your plans for the next few years ?

Community Manager Wooden Dragon's Avatar
    Hm. Actually, I meant no reference :)

I want to know about romances especially gay ones. Why did you have to kill Octavia when you romance Regongar and that promised "optional threesome" turned out not optional at all, and that same sex romance turned out was wrong options and you are bad person if you chose it. Why everyone else get additional romance content for in DLCs, except gay males.(only one hookup with npc that was even without portrait is not romance)?
    Last edited by Arjonet; 03-06-2019 at 07:02 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Arjonet View Post
    I want to know about romances especially gay ones. Why did you have to kill Octavia when you romance Regongar and that promised "optional threesome" turned out not optional at all, and that same sex romance turned out was wrong options and you are bad person if you chose it. Why everyone else get additional romance content for in DLCs, except gay males.(only one hookup with npc that was even without portrait is not romance)?
    You don't have to kill Octavia though? It depends on how you complete their quest.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast