Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by k0tarsis View Post
    End of questions for DLC Dev Stream p.2!
    amirite or amirite?
    it is spelled ''Amiri''

I suppose I should ask a question. People always talk to devs about the dev process, but what is your favorite part of actually having the game released and being played by other people? Is it the fanart? the Feedback? the Streams? Watching people wonder what happens next on Discord and giving unhelpful answers? Something else?

- If you could add ONE thing (feature or something else) in the game what would you add?
    - If you could replace [not take away or add, but transform, like instead of Golarion game would be at Forgotten Realms or something small like instead of elk you can choose deer as your animal companion] ONE thing (feature or something else) in the game what would it be?
    - If you could take away ONE thing (feature or something else) in the game what would you take away (and why)?
    - What is/was the thing you like most for working / doing an RPG (and this Pathfinder game). (Like brainstorming, coding, making graphic, work with Chris and other famous people, be part of the team or something like that)?
    - What one "thing" have given you most satisfaction during the time you have used to make this game (if possible game related answer...)
    - Because you are one of the developers of the game, do you still play it (Yes, I do realize you are playing it right now for us to see.. ..but I mean as your free time, at your own free will) and if you play do you enjoy from it. Or is it because it was and is your work you get more then enough from it and when you get home you definetly do not want to even see computer / atleast this game at your free time?

BTW naturally all and everyone of you (developers) can answer, not just one person :)
    Last edited by Pathfinder; 03-09-2019 at 06:42 AM.
    "Road to the man's heart go through the chest"

Senior Member No One of Consequence's Avatar
    Hello, m. Tolochenko. I hope you're having a great time.

I have two questions :

- what was the hardest thing/moment about the game for you personally and for the whole team (like, forming the team, writing the whole stories, finding enough initial funds, coding the game, reading some criticism, not sleeping to squash the bugs, sending the boxes, or whatever else you might think about).

- and the counterpart to the first question, obviously, what was the best thing/moment, for you personlly, and the team ?

Game and Level Designer
    Hello, guys!

I am the aforementioned Leonid (or Leo, if you don't want to deal with these russian names) aka InanKy - one of the PF:KM designers.
    I'll be delighted to answer all of your questions on Thursday, so feel free to ask everything you may want to know or learn from a Game and Level Designer.

For InanKy,

Balancing encounter are one of the game/level designer task, I believe, so my questions are as follow :

- Which encounter did you think was well balanced before full game release but received complaints that it was not, and that you had to rebalance in a patch afterward (if any, of course)? If so, what patch was it (if you remember)

- What do you think about the massive amount of complaints of the NPC removal at the endgame (witch hunt)? And how did you come to think of doing the NPC removal thing in the first place? Just saying that I am neutral about that decision, I am not one of the complainer.

- Did you design any of the puzzle in the game? If so, what puzzle did you think had an obvious hint that many missed (for example, the spiral pattern of the first puzzle in Varhnold DLC... I completely missed the pattern while Kotarsis said he found it right away)

Hello, InanKy.
    1) I have a question about the absence of bridge in Varnhold. There's a gravestone at the cemetery there which says something like "he never finished the bridge". Was there supposed to be a bridge?
    2) Is there a secret place/container the players haven't found yet (or too few have found)?

amirite or amirite?
    it is spelled ''Amiri''
    XD
    She'd definitely like this joke :)

By the way, I've realized that you folks don't really know what areas of the game Leo has actually worked on, so here's a short list:

- most of mobs in small lairs,
    - Ratnook Hill (yes, THE Ratnook Hill),
    - The Menagerie and a few other areas in Chapter 5,
    - boss mobs in Irovetti's Palace except for Irovetti himself,
    - etc.
    Last edited by k0tarsis; 03-13-2019 at 11:23 AM.

With regard to Ratnook Hill. Why do you hate My Baroness!? What did she ever do to your to deserve that little murder-hole!?

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast