Page 18 of 23 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast
    And the "eyebrows" look like something she is wearing

Quote Originally Posted by Kamigoroshi View Post
    One scenario I could think of to justify evil characters to participate in the AP: scrupulous spellcasters/alchemists focusing in the field of demonology.

Such folks may enter the crusade to get their hands on highly sought after parts of those fiends, for cheap. Their research may also include the immortality and eldritch knowledge that demons possess. Perhaps also ways to become demons themselves (there's already a mythic progression with an angel theme, so why not include one for demons as well? Fight fire with fire, so to speak). Yet another possibility is for them to enslave weaker ones to do their bidding.
    Given the Mythic vibe, my guess is to become a Demon Prince in their own right, basicly you fight the Demon Lord, leading the cruasade as a way to kill and replace him as a Demon Prince, with your own level of the Abyss. I could see Demon Prince as one of the other unreveled Mythic Paths.

https://owlcatgames.com/news/31

It seems that Oracle and Witch are just the first new classes announced so far.

Demon Prince is also a D&D term <_<

I´m so happy with the news.
    I like to make high powered characters. So i´m thrilled with the news we´re getting mythical paths!
    I also enjoy the "crusader management idea", as the management side of kingmaker is what placed it apart and above the previous cRPGs to me.
    And, yes, i can´t wait to meet a romanceable succubus :)

I'm sorry for sounding like a broken record XD

But I really really REALLY want to play as a NG Dhampir on the get go.

And yes. I already craft my MC in my mind along with her backstory for the next game XD

Edit :
    So there's already a guess work about the romancable ladies, any hints about the romancable dudes? (Especially one that can be romanced by the ladies). My curious bunny is getting the best of me, ugh.
    (Let me know pretty pleaseeee *sad bunny eyes*)

I'm curious about the Kingmaker character making a comeback.. If s/he has the companion/LI status, as long as the convo covers the BFF/LI part (and doesn't mess up with the 'happily ever after' vibe), I think I'll be happy to see them as cameo. (I certainly wouldn't mind seeing Tristian again XD or have a generic deva in his place if he's KIA in Kingmaker. Plenty of Celestials in Mendev, right?)

However, if said recuring character is meant to have a more permanent role in Wrath, I'd prefer him/her to be someone you know well enough, but not part of your roster.
    like Storyteller, Kjerdi (Varnhold), etc

Welp, that's my 0.02 ;)
    Last edited by close2myheart; 12-06-2019 at 01:30 AM.

https://paizo.com/community/blog/v5748dyo6sh19 No real new Info, but I'm keeping an Eye on teh discussion because maybe some stuff'll leak on teh paizo side of things.

I hope the Seducer Witch archetype and Possessed Oracle Archtype makes it in.

Updated the thread to add the info from a new Interview.

Quote Originally Posted by Kamigoroshi View Post
    One scenario I could think of to justify evil characters to participate in the AP: scrupulous spellcasters/alchemists focusing in the field of demonology.

Such folks may enter the crusade to get their hands on highly sought after parts of those fiends, for cheap. Their research may also include the immortality and eldritch knowledge that demons possess. Perhaps also ways to become demons themselves (there's already a mythic progression with an angel theme, so why not include one for demons as well? Fight fire with fire, so to speak). Yet another possibility is for them to enslave weaker ones to do their bidding.
    Evil can easily be part of this for many reasons:
    - Fame & glory (people around you or maybe personal scribe who will make you "live forever" in stories, hero or villain...)
    - Money & influence / power (many "people" are, specially if they come from poor background, easily to attracted from money or "power" what kind of give you "easy life" and protection)
    - Like you wrote experiments and things what would be forbidden pretty much anywhere else (what you want cut open fellow humans and poke they brains.. ah you mean demons/half demons / humans who follow them.. ..that is OK if you join crusade just never get back to this part of the world anymore)
    - Rare items
    "Road to the man's heart go through the chest"

Page 18 of 23 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast