Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Senior Member The Infinity Sock's Avatar
    The other thing i would like to have in a enhanced edition of kingmaker is political marriage

I like the idea of political marriage being optional on the table. But damn it'll require a significant work on it though, since it's tied to many things. Like existing romance plot, the course of the game and of course which nation available along with its implication. Brevoy/Kyonin/Andoran/Mendev/Lastwall? (I still think it's neat, but not holding my breath)

The question is just how big the EE is gonna be?
    I'm betting if there are new faces it'll be npcs for the advisorial role. Namely as councilors, because players who executes Tristian and kicked out Tsanna will have that spot vacant (just my wild guess here)

I wonder when EE is gonna be available.. not gonna lie, I do wish the add-on will be huge. With a plethora of stuffs like more quest, companion interactions, items and.. my capital looking more well managed and clean XD I mean, what's stopping my queen from picking up some of the stuff littering the streets anyway XD

Quote Originally Posted by Stratagemini View Post
    That's gonna be a question for the devs, but I think the university shows up in 3 APs? Carrion Crown, Strange Aeons, and Tyrant's Grasp (And I'm not sure on that last one). I don't think any of them are the next AP (I know Tyrant's Grasp isn't). So chances don't look great.

*snip...*
    Awww... :( too bad
    Last edited by close2myheart; 05-21-2019 at 01:47 AM. Reason: adding stuff

If the EE has all of these improvements, as Stratagemini has laid them out, where does that leave those of us who already have the game? I surely want all those improvements in my game but am not going to pay to essentially re-buy the game.

Quote Originally Posted by kanisatha View Post
    If the EE has all of these improvements, as Stratagemini has laid them out, where does that leave those of us who already have the game? I surely want all those improvements in my game but am not going to pay to essentially re-buy the game.
    Nothing has been announced yet, but Owlcat's been pretty good to fans in terms of releasing free updates and DLC so far, so I'd wait to worry about that until the official announcement. Personally, I trust Owlcat to do right by fans.

Senior Member The Infinity Sock's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Stratagemini View Post
    Nothing has been announced yet, but Owlcat's been pretty good to fans in terms of releasing free updates and DLC so far, so I'd wait to worry about that until the official announcement. Personally, I trust Owlcat to do right by fans.
    Even in the worst case scenario i can't see owlcat asking us for full price for people who own the game if there did it would just piss off a lot of people

What I wonder most is: if (and when it seems) we get EE will our "bonuses" move over allso. I mean kickstart and other bonus items / things (like pets) we have gotten from this far. In some games everyone who allready had the game get EE versio but kickstart / preorder and so on bonus things did not transfer.. ..so you had to make choice, play old or new version (yes, you do still have option for both but still...)
    "Road to the man's heart go through the chest"

So EE will have:
    Slayer (with Deliverer, Vanguard and Spawn Slayer as Archetypes)
    Aldori Swordlord prestige
    A New UI
    Lots of Bugfixes
    New Items
    New Enemies
    New Spells (not confirmed officially)
    Kingdom management fixes (Including one for the councilor issue).
    Balance fixes for Acts 1, 6 and 7.
    Lots of other QoL adjustments

Free to all Players

Sweeeeeeet

Spawn Slayer.. why does van helsing suddenly pops into mind? XD
    Anyho.. think I'll just wait for EE to be available before starting a new campaign. Loving this news ❤

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast