Page 14 of 20 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast
    The hillarious thing about sequel hype is that once the game actually gets announced, I'll be excited for a week and then subconciously forget the game exists, so as to dampen the anguish of the wait.

Owlcats have posted a sort of teaser - they're having the community interact with their social media and are going to start revealing part of a teaser for the next game. Looks like we'll definitely get an official announcement before the end of the year!

https://www.facebook.com/PathfinderC...l&__tn__=EHH-R

I don't see how WOTR could work with a evil charcter.
    Last edited by Blood Dragon95; 12-01-2019 at 02:32 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Blood Dragon95 View Post
    I don't see how WOTR could work with a evil charcter.
    Evil people don't generally want their entire world conquered by the abyss unless they're cultists.

Evil people would never go out of their way to join a crusade and that's the setting of the AP. The authors even say that this Ap only makes sense for good-aligned PCs. Also, I don't see mass combat working in RTWP.

Senior Member JulietRosalieMelusine's Avatar
    Evil people would never go out of their way to join a crusade and that's the setting of the AP. The authors even say that this Ap only makes sense for good-aligned PCs. Also, I don't see mass combat working in RTWP.
    So, turn based combat with good only NPC. I can live with that.

Hrm, in the Player's Guide for the PnP campaign good alignment was recommended indeed, but not absolutely necessary:

Good-aligned characters make the most sense for this Adventure Path, be they lawful, neutral, or chaotic. Whether you play a lawful good hero or a character with more flexible morals, it’s important that your character be easily motivated to go to the Worldwound and fight demons.
    I will focus on evil demon hunters here: Maybe you are lawful evil and despise the havoc demons cause. It's tough to build up structures like cults or empires if the beasts of chaos are on a permanent rampage. Maybe you are neutral evil and enjoy the completely legal killing of sentinent beings. Who cares whether it's demons or angels or humans, as long as their deaths make you feel less empty for a moment. Maybe you are chaotic evil and even descended from demons - as a tiefling, most likely. Then you are probably fed up with all the disadvantages in civilized society coming from your horns and tail - and all the rage in your blood. It's their fault, and they will pay for it!

Joining a crusade increases the odds to take down demons, and it reduces your risk to get overwhelmed. Especially if you let the group's paladin take all the beating and keep safe distance to the fiends. If the crusade succeeds, you are one of its heroes - meaning you have some influence when it comes to the new order. If it fails, well, just disappear and leave your incompetent allies to their well-deserved deaths.

Iīm yet to find out with is the new game. I doubt its WOTR as i donīt see they limiting the players with a good char only AP. Hoping for Hellīs Rebels.
    But the FB page did reminded me of the steam awards.
    Put Pathfinder as labor of Love. :)
    Seems only 2019 releases can be voted for anything else. Unwise move for Steam. I bet that many like me had difficulty to choose, as most my 2019 favourites ended up as epic exclusives and canīt be voted.

I'm hoping for Tyrant's Grasp

So, The reveal Puzzle is feeling pretty Wrathful to me.

There's a LOT of Lightning, and that sword... Both say Khorramzadeh, the Storm King to me.

Page 14 of 20 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast