Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    Party cap (despite screenshots) is officially 6 for Beneath the Stolen Lands

Edit: Added a lot of new beneath the stolen lands info.
    Last edited by Stratagemini; 04-26-2019 at 03:02 PM.

A dev let slip that UI usability improvements (especially for the Kingdom) will be available in Enhanced Edition. Also, they are adapting UI for the console version.

So, key notes. There will be an Enhanced Edition. And console version will have new UI.

Quote Originally Posted by Stratagemini View Post
    Party cap (despite screenshots) is officially 6 for Beneath the Stolen Lands

Edit: Added a lot of new beneath the stolen lands info.
    When you say party cap, are you referring to number of party members or level?

Edit: nevermind, read the first post!

I just hope we who allready have game and DLC's can get new Enchanted Edition free, it would make me feel a bit blue to pay around 85€ for new edition :D

Edit: oh, and hopefully what extras we have (like kickstart backer bonuses) it would be really nice to keep them allso...
    "Road to the man's heart go through the chest"

Hey-hey-hey, everyone! I'm finally back from the 2-week vacation in Kazakhstan. Did I miss anything important? :D

Well, someone let spill an Enhanced Edition with a new UI was coming out on a CohhCarnage stream?

Can you say anything about that?

Hmm.

Free update to the PC version with the console UI updates, separate edition that you have to pay for again, or separate edition that current owners get for free?

You already know which option will come with major backlash ;)

I hope that the agreement with the publisher lets you just go indie for your next game(s).

Senior Member The Infinity Sock's Avatar
    Well if we are getting a enhanced edition of kingmaker that would explain why owlcat has been asking us to do there surveys i hope we get more religions to pick from like the green faith and to be able to pick a deity for our none divine characters

Ooh.. can't wait for the Enhanced Edition! Wonder what sort of goodies we'll get from there?
    Quests/items/companion interaction?

I'm feeling a little sad if 'beneath the stolen lands' would be the last dlc we'll get in the Stolen Lands.. Guess I just got way too attached to the 'pixel friends', setting and story ^^'

However, in the next pathfinder game you're working on, what's the possibility of us being able to visit Ustalav and especialy Lepidstadt University XD ? (sorry if my alchemist's tendency is showing =p.. tag line "fresh grad out to change the world", LoL)
    Inspectors, horror hunters, vampires and werewolves. What's not to like? XD (for me at least)

Honestly I'm just soooooo curious right now. At the very least, can we know where we might be heading next?

That's gonna be a question for the devs, but I think the university shows up in 3 APs? Carrion Crown, Strange Aeons, and Tyrant's Grasp (And I'm not sure on that last one). I don't think any of them are the next AP (I know Tyrant's Grasp isn't). So chances don't look great.

As far as stuff in the Enhanced edition? I've been told It'll contain a new UI, Bugfixes, neat new stuff, and some QoL improvements that are things the devs wanted to add or change but couldn't justify the cost of for a mere patch. Stuff like the exit to map from the throne room change.

I think there might be some new characters? But they're probably NPCs and not party members. There's a ton of new items in Under the Stolen Lands (procedurally generated dungeons means procedurally generated loot placement). But I don't know about the EE.

My info on the EE is limited now so most of this is conjecture.
    Last edited by Stratagemini; 05-20-2019 at 01:49 PM.

Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast