What kickstarter Stretch Goals would You Like to See?

For me more races, maybe a few more classes, and a couple more Mythic Paths.

More non-human related races for sure.

I mean, out of all currently known playable races for WotR only 4 out of 10 don't have any blood ties with humans. The rest are either full-blooded humans, half-blooded humans, or three-quarter humans. That's just overkill.

I would like to see "semi-intelligent weapon", like Lilacor was in BG2, but with more intelligence. Kind of "extra companion". It would give you a quest (and let you wield it if you promised to do that quest) to find out what happen to his current companion and wielder. If (when) found out (s)he is dead (maybe by decades allready) you (or one of your companions) might become it new wielder and trusted travelling companion. There are even rules for intelligent weapons in Pathfinder so... :)

But problem for this one is: How developers would know what weapon to make? So I guess if kind of early stages of the game player would hear rumours from certain important weapon and be asked which one they would like to know more (let's make boring example and say they hear from it at fortune teller). Now based on they choice back there they would later have a change for encounter where to meet this intelligent weapon.
    Last edited by Pathfinder; Today at 02:29 PM.
    "Road to the man's heart go through the chest"