Page 16 of 23 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by PantherX1412 View Post
    I'm a bit more on the fence about whether or not Bloodrager will be included. It seems to be a pretty popular class, judging from forum comments and requests
    There was a decent survey about player characters in PnP, about two years ago:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1B_c...0cgTp89Rb/view

Page 8 and 9 show breakdowns about class popularity. Players are surprisingly conservative when it comes to class choice (in average, of course): Core Rulebook and Advanced Player's Guide are clearly overrepresented. ACG classes are rare, but among them, bloodrager made it to second rank behind swashbuckler. It should be noted that dips are included in both the table and the chart - and bloodrager is an attractive dip.

It's been announced, it will be Wrath of the Righteous
    https://www.pcgamer.com/pathfinder-w...ous-announced/

Wrath is announced and as an Admin on the Discord server, I just got a mod Handbook with FAQ Answers. just minor details like Oracle and Witch are confirmed (Called it!). and Chris Avellone is back.

Senior Member JulietRosalieMelusine's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Stratagemini View Post
    Wrath is announced and as an Admin on the Discord server, I just got a mod Handbook with FAQ Answers. just minor details like Oracle and Witch are confirmed (Called it!). and Chris Avellone is back.
    happiness faint!

Yeeeeeeessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

New Discord server too:
    With that being said, welcome to the new server, dedicated to the next project!
    https://discord.gg/syqGPZH

Noticed a couple things...
    .the gnome on the bottom-left appears to be bleached (or in the process of bleaching) and is either a Hellknight or Ant-Paladin judging by his black fullplate. I'm gonna assume a Hellknight owing to the fact that the forces of He'll are at war with the Abyss in universe.
    .the character in the center of the shot is probably a PC stand-in. It also appears that she is a witch based on the distinctive circlet, striped leggings and tribal fetishes she is wearing, which are very similar to the iconic witch.

Ooh good catch about the gnome possibly going through Bleaching! If he's not a Hell Knight or Anti-Paladin, then Fighter seems the most likely other class given his armor. I also like that he's using a Gnome Hooked Hammer - it'd be nice to see more of those exotic weapons this time around.

I figured that the woman in the center was an Oracle, based off of the more yellow magic circle, but it's hard to say anything for sure beyond spell caster. You do bring up good points with the circlet, leggings, and tribal fetishes though. I personally thought that she was a companion and that the person with wings was the PC stand-in, since that seems sort of like something we might get through one of the Mythic paths.

I like how the Tiefling in the bottom right looks different than the more common red-skinned ones we saw in Kingmaker, so we might get more variety in Tiefling appearances this time around. There's not a lot to go off of for his class, beyond him not wearing armor or holding a weapon, but I'm tentatively guessing that he might be a Monk.

Quote Originally Posted by PantherX1412 View Post
    I like how the Tiefling in the bottom right looks different than the more common red-skinned ones we saw in Kingmaker, so we might get more variety in Tiefling appearances this time around. There's not a lot to go off of for his class, beyond him not wearing armor or holding a weapon, but I'm tentatively guessing that he might be a Monk.
    Hah. No. That's not a Tiefling. It's Lann . He's a Mongrelman and an NPC in the original Tabletop AP.

Also I updated the first post with all we now know post-reveal.

Page 16 of 23 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast