Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

What Kickstarter Tiers are People Hoping for?

So the Kickstarter starts on Feb 4th. What do people wanna see as far as Tiers go?

Last time I bid in to create a Wondrous Item (the wondrous Wyvern Figurines). This time I'm hoping to snag something similar. But I'm curious as to if anyone has seen neat stuff in other Kickstarters that they'd love to see for Wrath?

A paizo splatbook with all the altered classes and new things. Maybe a smaller book with all the custom magic items. I would prefer print but a pdf would work for me as well.Beta Access FTW.

I want a tier where you design your own character portrait, and it will be in the game for all the players to use!

Early Birds are always a solid idea to have.

As far as special tiers go, I'd be interested in useable stuff: a metal paperknife in the shape of Khorramzedeh's sword for instance. Or maybe even a cup in the shape of a lich's skull. Things like that.

Here are some ideas I personally would like to see:

- 5$ "Letter of Marque": you get "You are forgiven that you pirated Pathfinder Kingmaker" (PDF) letter from developers (really liked this one in Bard's Tale)
    - 40$ "Better late then sorry": you get "Pathfinder Kingmaker Premium Digital Download" (with all the kickstart items included) a "few" year later but still..
    - 130$ "Berserk warrior". You get your Premium Digital version of the game + Viking shield ( something like: https://www.medievalfactory.com/en/b...ELD-56-CM.html ) with text like "Like old nordic berserks you join crusade only with your weapons and shield" (no one will be ready to pay enough for full armor set so...)

- 200$ "Pesant warrior". You get your Premium Digital version of the game + Russian Cavalry Officer Sabre. With text like "armed with only sword you join with other villagers on crusade".
    (my bet is they are around 100$ or so get mine from antique store way cheaper, so if these will be at the kickstart will get -130$ Viking shield version...)

Naturally all normal tiers still (Digital Download, Premium Digital Version, Collectors with Paizo orginal adventure path modules included).

+ 5$ more then normal Premium Digital Version:, limited (for 50) "if 50 people will buy" Premium Digital Version: "If 50 people will buy this RedconRaider will get free version of the game and will make youtube serie while play it, during first 50 episodes he will use first 1 minute where one (person at a time) name will be set on the screen before playtime will start. (So Owlcat games get 250$ extra, we can listen and watch him to play this game and listen his great voice and these lucky people will see they name "forever" in internet...)

I would not make too many of these tiers with physical items (if I have understand it right people were upset with them, some were lost, some were late, some bit broken and so on).

Edit: maybe allso:
    +30$ "DLC pass" but maybe better not get ahead of things...
    Last edited by Pathfinder; 01-16-2020 at 06:08 PM.
    "Road to the man's heart go through the chest"

I'm hoping to see a Digital Walkthrough add-on that is actually delivered this time around.

I was an Alpha backer for P:KM and while overall I'm happy to have contributed to the release, I was not happy with the way Alpha/Beta testing was managed - specifically that there was no public bug tracker employed. I hope it changes this time around, given that even Paizo itself now uses GitHub for public reporting of errors in its rulebooks.

Overall I'm in favor of more digital tiers and less physical ones. I would be happy to see a sub - $150 contributor tier, maybe for a limerick :)

I want beta access tier!! Would also love pets and full soundtrack tiers too :)

A 'full and complete' digital download walkthrough. And kept being updated as new things being added to the game. ( I don't want to scamper to the internet every now and then for information ^^')

Edit : I hope modding tools will be in the stretch goals XD

I second the comprehensive digital walkthrough that is kept fully updated through the patching process of the game. The walkthrough for P:K is actually quite good even if not fully updated and delivered very late. So there is something good to build on for WotR. And, it needs to be truly comprehensive in including help/advice/suggestions etc. for how to handle and be successful with the strategic level of the game as well.

The one other thing I've always liked having is a high-quality digital map of the entire region of the game, with all major features such as villages/towns, roads, etc. fully represented on it.

I also wouldn't mind the option to create a special in-game item, magical or otherwise.

I always find cool those tiers where you can create or at least name stuff (NPC, monster, place, treasure, etc).

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast