Page 9 of 20 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast
    Re. difficulty settings, I still argue for two separate settings, one for the game overall and another for combat. Then someone can set the game setting to normal/Pathfinder core rules while setting combat to easy/hard, etc.

Man I'd kill for them to use the Curse of the Crimson Throne AP. A mostly urban setting would be awesome and a nice change from the wilderness of the Stolen Lands.

They should do Skull and Shackles.

My money's on Hell's Rebels.

I think that Owlcat isn't going to try to one up Obsidian, so Skull and Shackles is unlikely. But they are pretty audacious; so something big like Wrath of the Righteous, or Curse of the Crimson Throne seems more plausible.

I don't think Hell's Rebels will happen without Hell's vengeance, and I don't think Owlcat is big enough to do both yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Stratagemini View Post
    I think that Owlcat isn't going to try to one up Obsidian, so Skull and Shackles is unlikely. But they are pretty audacious; so something big like Wrath of the Righteous, or Curse of the Crimson Throne seems more plausible.

I don't think Hell's Rebels will happen without Hell's vengeance, and I don't think Owlcat is big enough to do both yet.
    ? Sorry but why would Owlcat need to one up Obsidian to work with Skull and Shackles?

Personally, I thought Kingmaker was far better than any of Obsidian games.
    Last edited by purpleblob; 07-20-2019 at 12:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by purpleblob View Post
    ? Sorry but why would Owlcat need to one up Obsidian to work with Skull and Shackles?

Personally, I thought Kingmaker was far better than any of Obsidian games.
    Making a Pirate CRPG sequel to a traditional CRPG is exactly what Obsidian did with Pillars. It naturally invites comparison, and if Owlcat wants that comparison to be positive they have to outdo Obsidian. I don't doubt they could do it. But I don't think they want to.

Oh I see, I didn't know Skull and Shakles is a Pirate setting. Thanks for the answer :)

https://www.psu.com/news/looking-for...kingmaker-ps4/ New Article stating Est. Date for release on PS4 is "December 2019"

And now Pathfinder 2e is publicly available.

Page 9 of 20 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast