Flurry of Blows & Non-Monk Weapons

Is it still the case that monks can (incorrectly, per Pathfinder and the ability text) use Flurry of Blows with any weapon, not just monk weapons?

Of course, hoping that's still the case since we seem to lack the feats/magic items/etc that can make a non-monk weapon into a monk weapon <.<;;
    Last edited by halcyon8705@gmail.com; 03-18-2019 at 04:24 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by halcyon8705@gmail.com View Post
    Of course, hoping that's still the case since we seem to lack the feats/magic items/etc hat can make a non-monk weapon into a monk weapon <.<;;
    ?? and you an a coffee too

of course this is not working and you have enough monk weapons to find

Quote Originally Posted by phocasbyz View Post
    ?? and you an a coffee too

of course this is not working and you have enough monk weapons to find
    Man, what?

Okay, so you're saying that flurry of blows is working as intended, but the game engine does recognize / require a monk weapon.

Quote Originally Posted by halcyon8705@gmail.com View Post
    Man, what?
    Okay, so you're saying that flurry of blows is working as intended, but the game engine does recognize / require a monk weapon.
    yes you understand my bad wording
    you need a monk weapon or a bare hand

Cool, thanks.

Do you know when this fix was implemented, or has FoB always operated correctly in the game?

sorry, i only played a monk since 1.2, never tried before

i choose the charisme type, str 10, dex 18..
    and the school that give you a good CA

no heavy DPS but he can hold the line for a while or go raiding behind against wizard, and rogues

I go with a Monk / Pal hybrid who does really well, adequate damage but really shines on resisting just about anything my opponents throw at him.

The monk weapons question was far more tastes and aesthetics than mechanical concerns. It-s a silly, selfish little want to wish my monk to behave more like a Xian Xia Sword Saint (not like the magus archtype, more like the protagonists from Hero, Thunderbolt Fantasy, et). It's a pretty shallow want, I know, but there's no accounting for taste xD
    Last edited by halcyon8705@gmail.com; 03-19-2019 at 02:41 PM.