Renaming the capital?

Is that possible? You can name your kingdom and new settlements, but I never found a way to rename the capital.

Quote Originally Posted by Ieldra View Post
    Is that possible? You can name your kingdom and new settlements, but I never found a way to rename the capital.
    As far as I know? No.

You can rename your capital. It has been a while since I've done it so I might not remember all the steps correctly, but there is a way in kingdom management to change it. I think there is a pen symbol of some kind when you click on a town and get its stat overview (still on the overland map, not the actual town building menu), and if you click that pen symbol you can rename your capital, too.

It might be a very small thing to click, similar to the tiny button that lets you import a custom portrait during character creation. I think it's close to the name field.

Quote Originally Posted by Moonshadow_n7 View Post
    You can rename your capital. It has been a while since I've done it so I might not remember all the steps correctly, but there is a way in kingdom management to change it. I think there is a pen symbol of some kind when you click on a town and get its stat overview (still on the overland map, not the actual town building menu), and if you click that pen symbol you can rename your capital, too.

It might be a very small thing to click, similar to the tiny button that lets you import a custom portrait during character creation. I think it's close to the name field.
    Thank you, I found it. On the kingdom management screen, click on a town. In the window that appears then, click on the quill left of the town name at the top.