View Poll Results: Have you ever played pen-and-paper Pathfinder?

Voters
56. You may not vote on this poll
  • No, never.

8 14.29%
  • Yes, once or twice in my life.

4 7.14%
  • I play regularly.

16 28.57%
  • I'm a DM.

28 50.00%
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Been playing and running Pathfinder 1e for about five years now. I've finished running Rise of the Runelords, Curse of the Crimson Throne and Iron Gods and am currently running Ruins of Azlant and Strange Aeons/Council of Thieves(not latter two at same time, but on same day, I didn't want to run whole Council of Thieves in one go because its kinda of a mess :p) I was player in Reign of Winter until end and am currently playing in final book of kingmaker.

Started out with first edition Ad &d,I have been playing something ever since for the most part.I like niche systems like palladium,earthdawn,gamma world etc. For traditional fantasy though pathfinder is my favorite.For a long time I only ran shadowrun but around 3-4 edition it stopped being fun to run.After Cyberpunk 2077 comes out I may consider running it. I despise 2nd edition Pathfinder because like first edition Ad& d it hobbles multiclass characters for no good reason. Really looking forward to trying out starfinder though.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234