Ideas for Pathfinder 2

I just thought it'd be cool to a have a thread for ideas for Pathfinder 2 CRPG.

My first idea is that the party collectively is the main character, like the party itself has a name and maybe some kind of attributes.

You could have a party called The Raging Fists of Ice Flame, The Summoners Quartet, The Ironic Chain Male Bikinis (the irony being the Bikinis are actually scale mail), and so on.

Idea 2, expanded Pantheon.

Idea 3 Come up with something new, but inspired by the best parts of a verity of moduals.

Idea 3, instead of a nation or building, you get a demiplane.

Liked a lot idea 1. But i´d rather see more APs being translated in CRPGs than a original story, even if based on existing modules.

IMHO, Pathfinder 2 should be Hell's Rebels.

Quote Originally Posted by Triordinant View Post
    IMHO, Pathfinder 2 should be Hell's Rebels.
    Even if it's based on Hell's Rebels, it doesn't mean they can't pouch cool ideas from other moduals.

I hope there's more humor and lighthearted moments. Nok-Nok's quests were a highlight of the game.

Tartuccio was the (early) highlight for me.

But yeah - any AP would be good. But my money is on Ironfang or Hell's Rebels for ease of implementation (and being able to re-use the infrastructure of Kingmaker the most).

Another poster had a good analysis on likely AP adaptation in another thread....

Quote Originally Posted by GrandPoobah View Post
    Tartuccio was the (early) highlight for me.

But yeah - any AP would be good. But my money is on Ironfang or Hell's Rebels for ease of implementation (and being able to re-use the infrastructure of Kingmaker the most).

Another poster had a good analysis on likely AP adaptation in another thread....
    That was me. There's some stuff I can't talk about that changed my analysis a bit. but both of those are still up there as contenders.