Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Any news about DLC3?

Given DLC 1 and 2 were delivered on schedule, im confident well have an april release.

But i wonder if the devs already hinted which day somewhere...

Senior Member The Infinity Sock's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Steppenwolf View Post
    Given DLC 1 and 2 were delivered on schedule, im confident well have an april release.

But i wonder if the devs already hinted which day somewhere...
    No new news yet i hope we get new classes in this dlc it might be the last one if it does not do well

I though the game had sold so well that Kingmaker console port and Pathfinder 2 was already in development...

There is really still a risk of an end of content production for pathfinder cRPG due to low sales?

Id buy more DLCs for this game, and i doubt im alone, given it got GOTY on RPG Codex and RPGWatch.

I though the game had sold so well that Kingmaker console port and Pathfinder 2 was already in development...

There is really still a risk of an end of content production for pathfinder cRPG due to low sales?

Id buy more DLCs for this game, and i doubt im alone, given it got GOTY on RPG Codex and RPGWatch.
    Well i was told on live steam that if the third dlc does well we might get more dlcs

We're not getting an april release. Given what I've about the schedule there's no way. And I for one would rather they take the time to polish it up first than get a rushed release.

I agree that a delayed but polished DLC is better than a rushed but bugged release.

But with one week to the end of april, i wish for an official announcement, even if is to set a release date on May (or later).

I think official is: "they are making it." (DLC3)

If it is possible they release it sooner then later, but if there are bugs and problems what are too severe they will give us new statement (most likely one week from today, 30.4.2019) telling that DLC will be released a bit later because they want to create quality content without too many bugs. But this is just speculation, it might be that DLC3 is released 5 minute after I post this...

I think it is not too easy to create "Diablo I" kind of DLC. I mean certain "sure" things, random maps otherway. That is not too hard.. ..but making it challenge enough so even if you enter there with only, let's say 4 people at level 1 (just after preluge is done from game) or at 6 people who are all at level 17 just before game is to end. Now THAT is hard.
    Last edited by Pathfinder; 04-23-2019 at 04:11 AM.
    "Road to the man's heart go through the chest"

I agree that a delayed but polished DLC is better than a rushed but bugged release.

But with one week to the end of april, i wish for an official announcement, even if is to set a release date on May (or later).
    I already teased Kotarsis about that when they released DLC2. if they are not sure about something, they are gonna stay silent until the very last second. The fact that they are silent right now means that there is still a chance we are gonna get it by april the 30th at 23:59:59.

If it is official in the studio that it's gonna be released in may, there already would have been an announcement.

TL:DR, the fact that they stay silent about a delay when something is due soon is a good sign that they are gonna keep their schedule.

I mean there is a * in the season pass.

"*Expansion pack launch dates are estimates and are subject to change."

So, May wouldn't be out of the questions, but yes, it would be nice to get an official update.

Beneath the stolen lands dlc is delayed for about a month here is the full info on it being delayed https://steamcommunity.com/games/Pat...46286024220422

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast