Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Such predicts :P

Better late than buggy :)

Is this going to be the last dlc btw? Gonna be one sad panda if it is. I really enjoy Varnhold since it's story driven.
    But I wouldn't mind a dungeon crawl either, as long as the party gets chatty once a while (like Cephal commenting this-and-that when we're in the keep).
    Or fire up some convo, team mates just stating their opinion (Reg's puns XD, Tristian warning the pc to be careful, Jubilost contemplating about the dungeon, or just maybe your LI asking how are you holding up)
    I'm not expecting them to be a chatterbox. I just hope they wont be dead-silence either..

Well, IIRC, Owlcats are working on console port of Kingmaker + started planning on the Pathfinder 2 already! :D

I'm a little sad there won't be anymore new content for Kingmaker, I look forward to the sequel! I got my wallet ready :D

Senior Member The Infinity Sock's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by purpleblob View Post
    Well, IIRC, Owlcats are working on console port of Kingmaker + started planning on the Pathfinder 2 already! :D

I'm a little sad there won't be anymore new content for Kingmaker, I look forward to the sequel! I got my wallet ready :D
    Well if it does well on the consoles we might get some new dlcs but i am not holding my breath

.. I'm starting to see the wisdom behind Ekundayo's words.. "Attachment can be dangerous" XD (and I almost cried when he said "I shouldn't have stayed. But it's too late to leave" T___T)
    Ah well, here's to hoping that Pathfinder 2 will have a bunch of lovable characters that I could fall in love all over again XD.

Envious to you guys who's ready to move on.

The devs made any official announcement that no more content will be produed for Kingmaker? (I hope not)

Maybe they can throw a DLC here and there while making the next game.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12