Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    For me its wrath of the righteous but the same mythic abilities that I'm interested in would be a major pain to code or balance and most of my favorites (immortality, sustenance, sanctum) wouldn't be of interest as a game option. That said another favorite of mine is Jade Reagent as I like the journey to the east theme in fact I've kind of wished I had time to for my own entertainment do a solo WotR followed by JR campagin for myself. Rise up as a immortal being then journey to the east actually enjoying those abilities.

On the other hand I can see an argument against the runelords series of AP's because they're chained (Rise of the Runelord, Shattered Star, possibly ruins of Atzlant and Return of the Runelords) so unless you could import major game choices it'd sort of leave me a bit unfufilled if everything my character did in one AP wasn't part of the next even though they're set in the same world.

Ah well I'll have to keep an eye out for the next one as while there's been a few things I'm not a fan of (time issues for example) I have enjoyed it more than enough buy their next one.

Ooof, firearms would be a nightmare to handle in an RTwP unless they remove misfires

True. But i´d want them even with misfires. I love ranged touch attacks.

I just mention misfires as one of those things that's easy to deal with when you have 1 character (quick clear, get secondary weapon, or risk an explosion, but a massive pain if 1/6 just lost the ability to attack. Then, you have to deal with gun repairs. Quick-clear as a mode or automatic thing would work, but would become an issue when they run out of Grit, or with archetypes that don't have it.

I don't say these things to poop all over an idea, just pointing out a technical issue that would have to be overcome to make it work.

Hmm, this far we have not (I believe) seen ranged weapons which might run out of ammo (arrows, stones, darts and so on) or thrown weapons either. I have to admit that it might be a good / nice / more realistic idea to add ammo for future games.

But on the other hand.. ..if you have a change that you will lose that "throwing dagger +2" or so.. ..that is not so good (even if realistic), specially if you attack someone => weapon get stuck to that thing/person who manage to get away (using spell or so) and you have to wait a long time for next meeting and hope that game developers do not forget that your unique magic item is stuck of that enemy
    "Road to the man's heart go through the chest"

how do you know this? if its true that would be pleasant news to hear.

Quote Originally Posted by Stratagemini View Post
    They're currently working on it. So.. Yes.
    where did you learn of this, that is quite pleasant to hear. as much as the game had problems it was very enjoyable. I wouldn't want such promising adventures to die after the first game.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12