Can't reply back to private messages

As the title says, I can't reply back to PMs - can someone please look into this for me? :(

@k0tarsis : if you are reading this, in response to your PM yesterday - yes, please! (should I email you back since I can't PM you at this point?)
    Last edited by purpleblob; 04-23-2019 at 10:15 PM.

Hmm, that's werid. Anyone else have this problem?

And yes, you can always e-mail me if you need something and can't reach me. It's actually one of the surer ways to grab my attention, he-he.

Got your email k0tarsis! :D

Regarding the PM, I keep getting this message when I try to send PMs:

vBulletin Message

purpleblob, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

I cleared my inbox then tried to send PM again but no luck :(

I've got the same issue. BK tried to fix it back in the day, but we gave up because it wasn't a big issue for me.

I do notice that you're the only other person that I've seen with King and Baron tags, and the only other person who I've heard with the same problem as me. Maybe some kind of user group setting?

purpleblob; Any chance that you were also one of the people at the PAX West booth? Or, maybe a content creator who was given Beta access after backing the game at a non-Beta level?

*edit* More info:
    -I was able to send PMs normally, as I sent one on 11-28-2017
    -My Folder Controllers section says "Inbox contains 2 messages. You have 3 messages stored, of a total 0 allowed." pb does yours look the same?
    Last edited by Grifta; 04-24-2019 at 05:19 PM. Reason: more info

No, I wasn't at PAX West booth. I pre-ordered the game in early access tier level and did beta test before the game was released - IIRC, I did order non-early access tier first then upgraded to early tier few days after.

Like you, I could send PMs before - I received 2 and sent 2 to another user but can't remember the date since I deleted them all :(
    I had 3 in inbox and 2 in sent box before I deleted them all.
    Another thing, I also can't seem to leave visitor's message as well.

If this can't be fixed that's ok, I will just communicate with devs via email. It's just a bit I inconvenient the but not a big deal :)
    Last edited by purpleblob; 04-25-2019 at 01:53 AM.

When I volunteered at the PAX booth, BK upgraded my non-early-access to an early-access tier for the purposes of Beta forum access, so that does sound like the thing we have in common. (going from a regular account to a Beta access account)

It also won't let me change my password here: https://owlcatgames.com/forums/profi...do=editprofile

Same with you?
    Last edited by Grifta; 04-26-2019 at 09:16 PM.

I do not have option to reply for message either, but it can be because it is from k0tarsis? (I do not have other messages at the moment in my inbox).

Allso when I try to choose "Send new message" I get error code:
    "
    vBulletin Message

Pathfinder, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
    "

I do have atleast 3 posts I have send before in my "Sent Items" folder (for BK from 2017.. ...so kind of old but still). I know it atleast used to work.
    "Road to the man's heart go through the chest"

Grifta, I think I couldn't change my password through forums only, had to do it on pre-order profile page.

I think you are right, I think it's got something to do with upgrading from non-early access tier account to early access tier account.