Restock of the shops

Hi, I was wondering if it was possible to implement a store restock system. It would be nice if the various merchants in the capital had different selections of items to buy each month. Maybe using the economy and relationship values of the realm to decide what type and power these objects have.
    Just a small idea because right now the merchants of the capital mostly serve to sell the loots and don't do much as "merchants".

Just my idea ...

Owlcat, however, keep it up so you're playing a stratospheric game!

Hmm, I think one reason why they stock do not change is that we (players) have option to sell everything. Including quest items. True, it would make sense that shop keepers would sell and/or change they stocks time to time. But it might lead situation where you lose some of your quest / important items.
    "Road to the man's heart go through the chest"

Yes of course I understand it because I thought about the objects not sold by the players. If an object is sold by a player to the store it remains there if instead it is an object of the "merchant" it can be replaced the following month with another. Mine was just an idea to make them useful in some other way the objects since the kingdom was created at the end of the game are always the same and I honestly don't think I've ever bought one.

Quote Originally Posted by mauro.sartori@gmx.com View Post
    Yes of course I understand it because I thought about the objects not sold by the players. If an object is sold by a player to the store it remains there if instead it is an object of the "merchant" it can be replaced the following month with another. Mine was just an idea to make them useful in some other way the objects since the kingdom was created at the end of the game are always the same and I honestly don't think I've ever bought one.

that exactly

Code Example for renew stores in the capital of the kingdom.

if (newMonth) {
    ____for (allCapitalStore) {
    ________for (allObjectInStore) {
    ____________if (objectInStore != selledByPlayer) {
    ________________if (random(100)>50) {
    ____________________removeObjectFromStore();
    ____________________removedObject++;
    ________________}
    ____________}
    ________}
    ________for (i==0; i<removedObject; i++) {
    ____________storeLevel = kingdomEconomyLevel + capitalShopLevel + (some other kingdom improvment);
    ____________addNewObjectInStoreFromTable(storeLeve l);
    ________}
    ____}
    }
    Last edited by mauro.sartori@gmx.com; 05-07-2019 at 10:19 AM.