Elemental bloodline problems

I have noticed a number of problems with the elemental bloodline altering elements ability.

First only the bloodline spells work with elemental focus for instance i had a sorcerer with 20 cha reach level 3 and have burning hands and burning hands acid. he had spell focus evocation and elemental focus acid

The dc of burning hands with 20 cha should be 10+1+5 = 16 17 for evocation and then 18 for an acid evocation

Now with the acid burning hands from the bloodline it works and i get the 18 dc but if i take the normal and make it acid with the ability to alter element i wind up with dc 17 not taking the elemental focus.

And an even bigger issue i noticed was i used the acid ability on a snowball spell the damage descriptor said it did acid damage but an undead was immune due to it still counting as cold

So please work on this it has seriously hampered the playstyle i have wanted since this game came out i have sent emails every update and sent 2 or 3 bug notices through the in game feature also this was un modded

But with mods however there is a mod called eldritch arcana which adds the elmental magic feat "name may be wrong" And it works changing the element of the spells maybe you could see how they did it and fix it real easy? heck it may not even be hard to add in those feats while you fix it lol

It sounds like everything works correctly except for Bloodline Arcana which is a pretty big deal.

Is this fixed in the Enhanced Edition Owlcat? I was also hoping to play a Elemental Bloodline sorc.

Quote Originally Posted by Korgz View Post
    It sounds like everything works correctly except for Bloodline Arcana which is a pretty big deal.

Is this fixed in the Enhanced Edition Owlcat? I was also hoping to play a Elemental Bloodline sorc.
    I just tested it today and it is still the same problem

so i have been reporting this in various ways email bug forum on steam here in game bug reports since october last year some kind of actual reply would be real great as this has made me not want to play since i can not play the character i want to play

Still happening here is a new bug report i made on the steam forum that i just posted
    https://steamcommunity.com/app/64082...9167161125379/