Confused with Kingdom area of game...

Hello.
    I just receieved my Barony in the middle of a month. about a month and a half before the dead line.
    1) Does that mean I have an extra month and half before the events that would happen if you received your barony right at dead line?
    2) I know there are certain things that have to be finished by the end of the month, do they usually specify that? I mean I have thing that say 7, 14 days and such and some 45, 60 and so on days to complete.
    3) How do you tell when things are going quest/events/problems exct. are going to expire?
    Thank you, I have more questions but I am so lost right now I can not think of them lol

Well, each kingdom project requires a specific time to solve and has it's expiry date. And unfortunately you just need to keep an eye on the time.
    But as long as you go out adventuring within your realm, you don't need to visit the capital to manage your kingdom, save for some occasions that requires an audience with you (or for speeding up time / skip day function)
    Whenever there's a new kingdom quest/resolved issue, you get a notification through the Kingdom button.

Better focus on 'problems' first, because if you fail/missed it, it will give a dent to your kingdom stats.

As for companion/story quest, you can see the alloted time you have left to solve it via quest journal.

And story chapter / main mission is somewhat time dependant.

Hope this helps :)

Almost forgot, just in case : The kingdom/barony alignment is tied to yours. It gives impact to what kind of building you can make and what kind of 'kingdom friends' you might get later. NG will get you Osprey and LG will get you the Mendev Crusader. Each alignment has their own 'buddy'.

Quote Originally Posted by close2myheart View Post
    Almost forgot, just in case : The kingdom/barony alignment is tied to yours. It gives impact to what kind of building you can make and what kind of 'kingdom friends' you might get later. NG will get you Osprey and LG will get you the Mendev Crusader. Each alignment has their own 'buddy'.

what do you get for LE?

Sorry, haven't gone the evil route yet :(

Funny thing though. When I played LG, I got a kingdom quest card saying that Andoran's Steel Falcon declares the people of my kingdom is oppressed and they strongly intend to 'fix' that (and here I thought they're NG XD was quite surprised by then..)

Quote Originally Posted by Patriarche View Post
    what do you get for LE?
    If I remember correctly, LE gets you possible HellKnight friends. Plus for buildings a stocks (being evil) and message board (being lawful).