unable to load savegame since the today update (Beneath The Stolen Lands patch

Hi,
    As it's specified in the title, since the today's patch, I'm not able to load any savegame. The screen of loading with music is ok but it's running since 10 mn already and nothing happen, music continue and nothing change.
    I precise that I'm on mac and I have only installed the game thru Steam without any change in any log for any reason, a 100% normal player so.
    Regards
    Bruno (France)

Quote Originally Posted by brunomcgregor@gmail.com View Post
    Hi,
    As it's specified in the title, since the today's patch, I'm not able to load any savegame. The screen of loading with music is ok but it's running since 10 mn already and nothing happen, music continue and nothing change.
    I precise that I'm on mac and I have only installed the game thru Steam without any change in any log for any reason, a 100% normal player so.
    Regards
    Bruno (France)
    Same problem here.

Still same problem today after computer restart ... I hope my savegames are not dead, I was at the last chapter and it would be extremely disappointing !
    regards,
    Bruno

absolutely no change after the today's patch ...

Just if someone care but I succeed by removing all parts of the games (disinstall) and installing all again ...