"Beneath the Stolen Lands" Questions

First off: I did not expect to be super into a dungeon crawl DLC. But here I am. It is fantastic. I have two questions, though!

1) When you retire your group and start a new one, do you keep your gold?
    2) Do the items you sold to The Honest Man stay in his inventory, or does he only have what's been unlocked from clearing bosses?

(Yeah, I could find out the answer to all of these myself if I just retired my characters, but I'm on Floor 41 and the achievements are so tantalizingly close.)

Quote Originally Posted by kavonde@gmail.com View Post
    First off: I did not expect to be super into a dungeon crawl DLC. But here I am. It is fantastic. I have two questions, though!

1) When you retire your group and start a new one, do you keep your gold?
    2) Do the items you sold to The Honest Man stay in his inventory, or does he only have what's been unlocked from clearing bosses?

(Yeah, I could find out the answer to all of these myself if I just retired my characters, but I'm on Floor 41 and the achievements are so tantalizingly close.)
    1) No, but plot books that you put into the stash persist. and you can get a boon depending on your prior progress for your next team.
    2) No. Honest guy's unique items reset with each new team.

I'm pretty far in and still having some questions. I'm on Level 29 of the Tenebrous Depths, my PCs are level 17 (four PCs) and I've defeated one of the four main villains.

1. My Honest Guy Shop does not appear to have reset his selection (offering better stuff), nor has the dragon. This is annoying as I have found very few mental ability boost items (I'm stuck with +2 INT and +2 WIS items at level 17, and 800,000gp unspent)
    2. I can occasionally "see" rooms on the map that appear inaccessible, even with my ridiculous +42 Perception I have not found a secret door. Is this a bug (no secret door or fake room)?
    3. There are times I cannot enter a room (bug?)
    4. I haven't seen any puzzles, just secret doors and shrines that require a skill check to get a temporary spell buff.
    5. No one to talk to (other than the Dragon and Honest Guy)
    6. Am I missing something? I'm still on my first party

The idea is pretty but the rooms are really empty. Is it not possible to make barrels, altars, shelves and other furnishings contain something? Is it possible that all the chests are without traps only locked? The dungeon doors can all be opened. Is it not possible to create locks that require specific keys that may be in caskets or worn on certain monsters? It would also be nice if the encounters differ in type "ambush" or enter from the door just past that closes behind and does not reopen until the end of the clash, etc. etc.

Quote Originally Posted by mauro.sartori@gmx.com View Post
    The idea is pretty but the rooms are really empty. Is it not possible to make barrels, altars, shelves and other furnishings contain something? Is it possible that all the chests are without traps only locked? The dungeon doors can all be opened. Is it not possible to create locks that require specific keys that may be in caskets or worn on certain monsters? It would also be nice if the encounters differ in type "ambush" or enter from the door just past that closes behind and does not reopen until the end of the clash, etc. etc.
    Good ideas, problem is that there are some players who want to run it solo. So some things like "hidden, locked, need another NPC like pressure plates" are out of question. Same thing is enemies who carry a key (some people who solo want to avoid fight and use magic / stealth to sneak past enemies).

Yes I know what is sound but.. you have to make sacrifice for greater good. Allso what if your party just miss a critical roll, you do not have enough gold to create new mercenary with trickery skill and you are forced to stop playing because you can not open something to get a key for door..
    "Road to the man's heart go through the chest"

Ah ok so the DLC is for Diablo player like ... Understood.