Thread: Walkthrough

Walkthrough

Hello

Is someone still working on the official walkthrough ?
    The one we got was a half finished one, due, if i remember well, to the departure of the person in charge of writing it.
    But will we have a finished version of the walkthrough that we paid for ?

Senior Member The Infinity Sock's Avatar
    I would also like to have a full walkthrough you would think by know we would have one the one place i thought we would have one is on gamebanshee but nope no walkthrough a pity i have used that website for my other games

On the other hand it can be kind of good thing allso. I mean now we can honestly say to anyone "I have been playing a game, computer game, what is so large, so complicated, that not a single living person in this universe have ever managed to create walkthrough from it. Some big ones like gamebanshee have tried but failed. Now what you have been doing lately?" :)
    "Road to the man's heart go through the chest"

Quote Originally Posted by Pathfinder View Post
    On the other hand it can be kind of good thing allso. I mean now we can honestly say to anyone "I have been playing a game, computer game, what is so large, so complicated, that not a single living person in this universe have ever managed to create walkthrough from it. Some big ones like gamebanshee have tried but failed. Now what you have been doing lately?" :)
    Hahahahhahaha XD it does feel like it, doesn't it?

Btw, can the community even try to sort of create one? A dedicated place/data where you can access a whole lot of info regarding game choices + further consequences + how to get what ending?
    Unique item lists and where to get them?
    Recipies found, whose favourite is it along with their bonus ability?
    Character builds / flavors / whateves (like the difference between STR and DEX alchemist. Vivisectionist using the THW and dual wielding, etc etc, list goes on..)

I know you can try to find them via the netz, but they're all scattered :(

Quote Originally Posted by Pathfinder View Post
    I like your point of view ;)

Yea, the crappy half a$$ed one on the web that you get outdated/Un-updated pdf for, Is what we got for our money!
    The only issue I have with Owl Cat is that ripoff that was pulled with the Guide. They should of just refunded it all! Other then that I love the game and everything else/