Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I got the "Ranger's Diary" - is this one of the books?

Well that's the problems : you loot randomly a lot of different "lore" items.
    So... Which are the good ones? No clues ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Grifta View Post
    I asked one of the devs on the discord, and his response contained SPOILERS.

InanKy: "There are 4 unique bosses. And you need to kill 4 of them. And get 4 unique books."

As I understand it, this is to fight the final boss. I don't know how the books relate to the portals though ;)
    Is this also true when you play the campaign and try to go in the endless dungeon, or are all the bosses available in campaign mode ?

I'm having an issue with this DLC as well. I defeated fallen priestess, imported the game, defeated wicked chanter, imported the game again then defeated weary travller - so that's 3 mini bosses. On my 4th game (imported), I encountered weary traveller again - why?? From my understanding, you only get 1 mini boss per run, so do I need to import and start again?? So the mini bosses are completely random and there's no guarantee that I will get the missing boss next time?? I also think I have 4 books already but the portal was still too small.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12