Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

This or Pillars of Eternity2:Deadfire?

Hello!

I have four children and job in Russia at a potato factory.
    I will not get both!
    Help me decide guys!

There will be half a year between the release dates of both games. That's more than enough time to get both no matter how large the family. Or simply wait until both are released and wait for reviews to show up. Maybe even wait for good price drop amongst the sales over at GoG. That's all there's to it, really.

Personally, I'm waiting until Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire is released and I'm able to read its reviews. Didn't like much Pillars of Eternity 1. So I'm cautious of getting burnt a second time.

I backed both games, but I'm a lot more excited about this one.

Also... aren't potatoes grown? How do you mass produce potatoes in a factory?

Kingmaker has the potential to be a much better game than Pillars 2, in my opinion. But I didn't particularly like Pillars 1.

And a potato factory could be a factory that processes the potatoes, Strat. It probably involves cutting, cleaning, and packaging them.

Processing potatoes? So... he makes Vodka then? Wouldn't it be called a Vodka factory?

I was thinking more along the lines of something like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Kamigoroshi View Post
    Or simply wait until both are released and wait for reviews to show up. Maybe even wait for good price drop amongst the sales over at GoG.
    Wait so long...
    PoE2 reminds me of Pathfinder: Skull and Shackles---->I have not seen the sea for six years!

Quote Originally Posted by Stratagemini View Post
    How do you mass produce potatoes in a factory?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mat View Post
    It probably involves cutting, cleaning, and packaging them.
    ^^
    ^^
    This is true guys
    Last edited by Red Ivan; 07-19-2017 at 06:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Stratagemini View Post
    I backed both games, but I'm a lot more excited about this one.
    Feel bit shamed to admid but same here. No idea why, maybe because kingmaker is so great adventure path and I really love pathfinder.

But I did really like Pillars of Eternity, just not so much for they addon's. I am waiting for both games and I personally DID enjoy to play every combat in Pillars slow motion, move by move for every party member.
    "Road to the man's heart go through the chest"

I will probably end up buying PoE2 when it comes out (actually, this project made me pick up PoE again in anticipation), but I don't understand the trend to crowdfund sequels. Sure, it made perfect sense for PoE and D:OS since they were a big financial risk, but why do they keep doing that after they (presumably) made a profit on the first games? Smells less like a talent sponsorship and more like a get-rich-quick scheme to me at this point.
    That said, I would totally INVEST in PoE2 if I had a spare 1K. I have invested 10 pounds in Project Cars (this was in the blessed pre-UCITS days) and it has paid me back about 30 pounds by now.

Quote Originally Posted by CyberMephit View Post
    I will probably end up buying PoE2 when it comes out (actually, this project made me pick up PoE again in anticipation), but I don't understand the trend to crowdfund sequels. Sure, it made perfect sense for PoE and D:OS since they were a big financial risk, but why do they keep doing that after they (presumably) made a profit on the first games? Smells less like a talent sponsorship and more like a get-rich-quick scheme to me at this point.
    Greed
    Under Communism this games was would be free...
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o2jnX2y30DE

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast