Monk weapons problem

Guys i have 3monk/3knife master character but he can't use flurry of blows or any monk ability while having equiped daggers or sai and even when he's unarmed. What's going on? What am i doing wrong?

Wearing armor?

Nope no armor but i have rings cloth belt and stuff like that . Also where does it say wich weapon can be used with flurry of blows? Cause by readind it, it's only stated that can be used unarmed or with monk trait weapons, but yeah i can't use it even unarmed or with daggers sais and even tried with a 2h weapon with monk trait. Could be something to do with some skill?

My mistake i Can do It unarmed, but not with daggers or sais. Is there a skill that allow me to use them as monk weapons ?

Quote Originally Posted by vale15aweking@hotmail.it View Post
    My mistake i Can do It unarmed, but not with daggers or sais. Is there a skill that allow me to use them as monk weapons ?
    If you look at a weapon's "stat card" it'll have Specials like Reach, Finesse, Light, etc. If "Monk" isn't one of them then that weapon can't be used with Flurry of Blows. If I remember correctly a dagger doesn't have "Monk" listed as one of its Specials.

Ok but after the first build, i made a little of research and I've seen a lot of people saying that daggers and sais could be used with flurry. Now were they maybe referring to specific daggers or says with that quality? So can u confirm that normal sais and daggers don't actually wotk with It?

Here's the official Pathfinder list of weapons. Look under the Special column. If it says "monk" it's a monk weapon. Daggers are not, but sais are.

http://www.d20pfsrd.com/equipment/weapons

ok thanks man. Another question sort of related, my rogue/monk is an aasimar medium size cause i thought that by making him large i would get a penality on attack rate to balance the increaded attack dices. Is that true? An if it isn't, so what's the point of making a small or medium rogue/monk when u can get more attack only by making him large, i know that u get penality on stealth but that stat can be bumped up so it's won't be really a problem

Thanks again. Still can't use monk abilities with 2 sais each of them having monk weapons quality....