Physical Reward (Custom Dice)

Hello Pathfinders and friends,

I need help. I just used my dice for the first time at a con doing some tabletop gaming and three of the dice are flawed and canít work for any game because they are onset. What can I do?

Regards,

Drekhan

Community Manager Wooden Dragon's Avatar
    Hello! Excuse me, could not understand what the problem exactly is, in which way are they flawed? Maybe you could provide a photo?

Hello WD,

Of course. Two of the dice are on set and will not roll properly (meaning they are dice that cannot be used for proper games). They are the special dice that were given to those who payed a certain price on the Kickstarter. I have added a photo on this message.

Drekhan

Community Manager Wooden Dragon's Avatar
    Don't see your photo :(
    Please write on the team@owlcatgames.com , add the photo, the description of the problem, your email (which you used to register on our site), and backer number.

I have sent an email about the issue with a photo, description, (kickstarter and forum) email address and the backing number. Any idea on when they might get back to me or if there is another way to escalate this issue? it was a lot of money.

The rare dice that I received from the kickstarter are faulty (2 dice are onset and will not roll onto a number) and one die i believe doesn't have a number on it (It might just signify as a 1 but i don't know). I have tried contacting an admin or something through Kickstarter and haven't gotten anything back. I also have emailed team@owlcatgames.com to try getting something but have heard nothing from there yet. This is one of my last hopes. I hope that any other backer above the $500 tier has had this issue and knows how to resolve it, please help.

Here are the three dice of the set https://i.imgur.com/7Gl5Q8U.jpg