Can't get to areas in Sycamore depths, anyone else expereinced this?

So I went into the sycamore depths and got the area transition for the treasure chest. Went back up a level, came back down and the area transitions for the mite hermit and the hidden kobold shrine aren't appearing so I can't acces them. The footstep icon simply isn't there.Now this might be a mod interaction problem though turning them off doens't seem to do anything. So I just want to know has anyone else experienced this issue? If you have I'll submit a bug report, if no one has then I will blame the mods.

I've had the same thing last night...

Any mods in your game?

Community Manager Wooden Dragon's Avatar
    If the cause of the problem are mods, you need to know that usually just turning them off don't solve the problem. Even uninstalling does not always help.

If it's not mods, turn on logging and submit a bug report with f11

Some people who use "always highlight" mods have reported losing interactive icons when they enter or re-enter areas in the latest PK build. No idea if this applies to you, but if it does, a temporary workaround is to press the highlight button a couple of times whenever you enter or re-enter an area.
    Last edited by jsaving; 07-25-2019 at 08:01 PM.

Ah handy.

Also yes I'm aware turning off/uninstalling mods doesn't necessarily fix a problem it's why I'm checking if (a) others have experienced it and (b) if they have mods. If we have the same mod/s they're a possibility if they are playing unmodded its a bug for me to report. For me though as I do have mods I'm hesistant to bug report something that may be caused by said mods.