Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    I hope in next game they make better gay romance options with different alignments, not only one. And without this stupid punishment for romancing your only option like in Kingmaker. Seriously everyone have multiple options, but the with your only gay romance you can not even save all your companions. Wish that they will do better next time.
    Last edited by Arjonet; 08-23-2019 at 07:12 AM.

Given that Pathfinder 2e has exaltet Goblins to be part of the core ancetries, I really wouldn't mind seeing those little buggers in Owlcat's next game as well. With that I mean of course on the character creation menu screen. :p

I hope for Hellknights and Mythical paths regardless of the AP chosen for next game.
    And iīd actually would rather see Hellīs Rebels than Wrath of the Righteous.

Quote Originally Posted by Kamigoroshi View Post
    Given that Pathfinder 2e has exaltet Goblins to be part of the core ancetries, I really wouldn't mind seeing those little buggers in Owlcat's next game as well. With that I mean of course on the character creation menu screen. :p
    I skimmed the 2e Core Rulebook myself, but honestly my first impression was: They don't belong in there. Yes, goblins have a long history as Pathfinder PCs - but mostly for the free goblin adventures. Which have a style that differs vastly from a traditional AP: Chaotic beer & bretzels vs. serious going for longterm goals. It's like adding a comic character to a long-running TV show with established movie characters.

As I remember the reactions to the book, the goblin topic was one of the more emotional ones, with opinions all over the board.

Having reached higher levels of kingdom management if we have anything similar i want an all of the above option. If i have the resources let me pick all the options rather than just magical security or better guards if i have the funds let me get both.

Also if my casters have raise dead let me raise dead for a good ending to quests where spme poor NPC has been killed.

Quote Originally Posted by Senko View Post
    Having reached higher levels of kingdom management if we have anything similar i want an all of the above option. If i have the resources let me pick all the options rather than just magical security or better guards if i have the funds let me get both.

Also if my casters have raise dead let me raise dead for a good ending to quests where spme poor NPC has been killed.
    i totally agree with senko, its totally unfair to the gaurds themselves and the player that you cant train them or do anything to help them at all. after they rush into high level enemies you cant even raise dead them or have npc clerics do it because of course they get cut down like cannon fodder. they died in the line of duty and its totally unjust i cant even help them in any capacity. my thoughts are " i'm the king and i cant train my troops, purchase magical equipment for them or improve them in anyway. Yet they still rush in and give up their lives in defense of my lands. it's very unjust of me to not be able to do anything for them. These are my troops, my people."

What would you like to see in Wrath of the Righteous

you are funny. Fluance is not a portable blaster.

JVC classics are hard to beat for best build and sound if we are talking old school. M70/M90. Also the big Panasonics like RX5350.

What are you looking for?

Hmmm Given recent events in my game I wouldn't mind an import save option. Now I'm not talking starting off as an X level PC (though I personally would enjoy that sense of power) but rather just little bits of dialogue here and there based on you kingdom's actions in certain events. Mendovian crusaders praising you for your kingdoms aid and support in the war or spitting at your feat and muttering darkly about how your probably here as a spy for your overlords dark ambitions. That kind of thing.

My vote still for Hellīs Rebels, but regardless of the AP chosen for the next game, i agree 100% that would be awesome to have this import save feature and get little bits of dialogue here and there based on what you did in kingmaker.

Import save seems like a lot of work for a little payoff. Especially since if Kingmaker takes 5 years? Then Wrath canonically starts in year 3 or so of it.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast