Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Steppenwolf View Post
    My vote still for Hell´s Rebels, but regardless of the AP chosen for the next game, i agree 100% that would be awesome to have this import save feature and get little bits of dialogue here and there based on what you did in kingmaker.
    Hell's Rebels is my choice as well.

I'll 2nd for that save import thingy :D
    maybe a nod to the Kingdom's Alignment (easier I think? Or streamline it to Good/Neutral/Evil) or how the monarch is doing or something else (preferably nice on my end XD.. )

Honestly I can't decide which I want to see more, between Hell's or Wrath.. I just wished they make an announcement soon XD.

Multiple Romance support, whether its a cheat toggle or something. Mod support out of the box, so people who dont know how to code or program can use.

I vote for: redo literally the whole last module. It was AWFUL. I ran this game for two different groups, and neither one enjoyed the last module. The NPCs from some novel series jump in and solve your plot for you for some reason, and then you interrupt your epic crusade to go hang out at a demonic brothel? And then, uh, the villain shows up! It felt so weird and forced, after such a great lead-up of other modules.

But regarding characters, I'd LOVE to see a smattering of heroes from other countries showing up to help with the fight as NPCs. It always struck me as weird that the world is basically ending in Mendev and everyone's at risk of being overrun by demons, but somehow none of the rest of Golarion takes an interest or sends any help. In particular, I never say no to characters from Cheliax. Look, Asmodeus doesn't like demons either, okay?

demonic brothel?

I mean, I'm glad it works for you, but it felt like it should have been more sideplot than main plot. It came so out of nowhere, and it did not feel like the kind of super-epic clash of armies ending that the whole AP felt like it should have been leading up to.

It was like "cool cool, so you spent five modules building up your armies, but FORGET ALL OF THAT, leave them all behind and go hang out at a brothel instead. And now, you win."

I just wanna say, I told you so.

also, I want to be able to "romance" Nocticula. And I want Mod tools. As long as I have a Way to Import Harrim, I'm happy.

Quote Originally Posted by lightshaded.dreams@gmail.com View Post
    It was like "cool cool, so you spent five modules building up your armies, but FORGET ALL OF THAT, leave them all behind and go hang out at a brothel instead. And now, you win."
    Maybe it's due to having a different author for (almost) each of the six books. There are more APs with obvious sudden style changes between books - Hell's Vengeance comes to my mind. It can work out well, but sometimes it's just irritating.

Sratagemini who is Nocticula?

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast