Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast
    Right, just found that in the announcement. Hopefully you don't have to be a Lich to get spell boosting Mythic abilities/feats. I'm hoping that it's some themed ones, but mostly general feats.

So somewhere on reddit there is a thread asking people whether they think flanking should be fixed for WOTR. The general consensus was only if turnbased is an option.I tried looking through my phones browser history but havent been able to find it.

Made an account purely to add my support to getting Hellknights in this next game. Hoped beyond hope they would be added at some point after they missed the crowdfunding stretch goal. Honestly the coolest ceonce Paizo came up with for their setting.

Quote Originally Posted by Grifta View Post
    Right, just found that in the announcement. Hopefully you don't have to be a Lich to get spell boosting Mythic abilities/feats. I'm hoping that it's some themed ones, but mostly general feats.
    I don't know if Lich even will have spell boosting abilities and Mythic feats. Still Angels, Demons (they let that one slip on discord so I heard), and Liches, as monsters all have spell like abilities and spells so I would not be surprised if there is mythic spellcasting/boosting.

Still all I know for sure is that Liches get undead minion and Angels get celestial minions. I assume demons get demon minions. And Tricksters still defy the odds. Maybe they will have Fae or Chaotic Neutral Outsider minions.

Quote Originally Posted by Omegaphallic View Post
    I don't know if Lich even will have spell boosting abilities and Mythic feats. Still Angels, Demons (they let that one slip on discord so I heard), and Liches, as monsters all have spell like abilities and spells so I would not be surprised if there is mythic spellcasting/boosting.

Still all I know for sure is that Liches get undead minion and Angels get celestial minions. I assume demons get demon minions. And Tricksters still defy the odds. Maybe they will have Fae or Chaotic Neutral Outsider minions.

we have new info from the stream.

Quote Originally Posted by Stratagemini View Post
    we have new info from the stream.
    Just watched it. Fae minions for the Trickser plus skill based powers, like using Atheletics to cure being poisoned. Angel Minions for the Angel, Undead minions for Undead. Its a safe bet that their will be Demon minions for a demon. Lich might be able to turn Companions into undead. Lich fullcasters get 10th level spells, Lich Fighters get some spellcasting and other abilities. Tricksters can turn a 1 into a 20. Class shapes how Mythic Path manifests. Each Mythic Path has a different Mythic Journey which is like a Companion Quest for the main character.

Hmm. If they are going to do 10th level spells I hope they rework the rod system in the game. Greater rods made metamagic feats pretty much worthless and if they work on 10th level spells they will be OP for sure.

hoping for more feats, traits and more customization options!

No evil lich playthrough would be complete without hellknight signifier.

Hi. I just don't want to be in a position where I goofed up my character build or my kingdom or anything like that or I overlooked a totally innocuous quest that was actually super important and time limited and I find out about it dozens of hours later when I can literally no longer proceed with the game on custom Story Mode++. I'm begging. That's all I care about... also Save vs Suck spam hurts me on an emotional level.
    Last edited by Ixi; 01-05-2020 at 11:38 PM.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast