Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast
    My short list of what i'd like to see, in order of priority.

- Hellknights, possibly with a short quest in the early game to become one.
    - Crimson Templars.
    - A character builder.
    - That demonic brothel i keep hearing about ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Quote Originally Posted by Haran Yakir View Post
    This so much.
    YES!!! I've long been peeved about this! If you have a situation where some poor guy ended up dead, and now his family is going to starve to death as a result, wouldn't I opt to use my "Raise Dead" ability to try and fix things? It's exactly this kind of (sometimes small) details that make quests truly meaningful and memorable.

Campaign and map editor !!!! So we can share our campaigns with others to play !!

Psychic class
    Gunslinger

Who needs swords and magic when you have muskets?

I'd really like a dinosaur animal companion, so I can recreate my druid from the PNP game.

a story/quest line for every mythic option

so, not just "lvl up, congrats, now you are a lich by clicking on this button in the lvl-up-menu", but a quest line that tells the story of how my char actually becomes a lich (or what ever mythic option)

Quote Originally Posted by 4verse View Post

so, not just "lvl up, congrats, now you are a lich by clicking on this button in the lvl-up-menu", but a quest line that tells the story of how my char actually becomes a lich (or what ever mythic option)
    Has already been confirmed that Mythic paths are unlocked by quests.

Quote Originally Posted by Donkey View Post
    I'd really like a dinosaur animal companion, so I can recreate my druid from the PNP game.
    All of my Yes.

Quote Originally Posted by 4verse View Post
    Everything that I know about Mythic adventures tells me that it's accomplishment based rather than experience, so there would have to be some story around that. Also, what is this Mythic Lich business I keep seeing people posting about? As far as I know, the Mythic options are: Archmage, Champion, Guardian, Hierophant, Marshal, Trickster.

There is a creature in the PFSRD called a Mythic Lich, but it's just a Lich with Archmage Mythic ranks.

Quote Originally Posted by Grifta View Post
    Everything that I know about Mythic adventures tells me that it's accomplishment based rather than experience, so there would have to be some story around that. Also, what is this Mythic Lich business I keep seeing people posting about? As far as I know, the Mythic options are: Archmage, Champion, Guardian, Hierophant, Marshal, Trickster.

There is a creature in the PFSRD called a Mythic Lich, but it's just a Lich with Archmage Mythic ranks.
    Owlcat is building their own mythic system inspired by the PnP mythic system because the PnP system is sooo broken it just wouldn't work. I've heard else where that Mythic Paths in the CRPG will be based on monster types instead of broad archtypes unlike the PnP. Lich, Angel, Demon. Trickster sounds like an exception to this, but even that might be inhuman some how.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast