Game does not start

Hi everyone

i played Kingmaker for some time with no problems and stopped playing for about 3 months.
    Now i wanted to play again but my game doesn't start anymore: it remains stuck in the screen with the Pathfinder Kingmaker logo and doesn't allow me to load a saved game nor start a new one, forcing me to turn off the PC (not even ctrl+alt+canc works)
    I play on Steam with no mods and i already uninstalled and reinstalled the game, Win is fully updated.
    I need some help, don't know what to do

i'm not sure if this is what is happening to mine, up until about 1 week ago, I was able to play it with no troubles, mine is on GoG

when it starts loading the status bar with (in the loading part) the bar is full yellow and should load up, but it stays on that loading screen and doesn't allow my to close the game (ctrl+alt+del) I even tried the alt f4 doesn't seem to be loading, I can hit the windows button but can only close it by doing a restart, or the reset button on my tower (this sound similar to my problem so it might be the same thing though I was able to play only once last week about August 26th or 27th

i'm uninstalled GOG launcher and reinstalled it and am installing Pathfinder Kingmaker again to see if this solves the problem, or if it's still happening

Yes my problem is the same as yours please tell me if your procedure did work

it did seem to work I did this around the 6th or 7th of September, and it seemed to fix it, but yesterday it started happening again... someone on gog told me to try deleting the registry for the owlcat games I haven't tried that, but I won't do that unless I know what exactly to delete and what not to, I don' want to cause a problem if one can occur with doing that

I seem to be getting the problem again too, I seems to fix it somehow around September 3rd, I last played on the 18th, and it was working fine.. I went to play on Friday the 20th, and it seems to be giving me the problem again

seems to be either a bug or some other technical issue, seems to get fixed, and then a week or so goes by and it starts again

I don't know what else to do, I run it on GoG Galaxy, and have windows 10 64 bit pro (I think so i'll look that up in a bit and confirm that in a bit

not sure what else to do, I keep needing to uninstall and reinstall the game, it works for a few days or sometimes only a session or two, it returns to the loading screen, it doesn't let me get out of the game, seems to get stuck on the loading screen, for now I've just uninstalled it and might give up on it, it shouldn't be this hard to fix the problem.. i'm just very frustrated about this it is a good game but this issue is ruining it for me