Question About Dragon Disciple Bite

So I'm building a Dragon Disciple in the Endless Dungeon (currently 1 Monk (Scaled Fist), 4 Sorc, 9 DD), and I am a little confused about the Dragon Disciple bite ability.

At Dragon Disciple 9, my character has 5 Dragon Bite abilities learned on their character sheet. Now, none of these attacks show up on the character's attack info UI area (grrr), BUT the actual issue I am having is that with 5 dragon bite abilities, I am only getting 3 dragon bites in a full combat round.

I am not shifted into a dragon, but I am using the grow claws attack. What am I missing here?

Flurry of blows by default excludes natural attacks. You get additional unarmed / manufactured attacks, but for balance reasons you can't add natural ones on top of that.

The Feral Combat Training feat allows you to use one of your natural attacks for flurry. However, you are still stuck with the same amount of attacks, you still can't use your other natural attacks on top of it.

Due to multiclassing your character has currently a BAB of 9: 1 from monk, 2 from sorc, 6 from DD. So flurry should give you your regular attack, the flurry bonus attack and finally an iterative attack with a -5 penalty (the one everyone gets at BAB 6+).

I don't know if you can turn off flurry of blows. If you can, you should get two bites (at +0 and -5) and your two claw attacks (at +0 each). Haste improves attack amount for both flurry of blows and regular full-attacks.

Quote Originally Posted by BurningSheep View Post
    Flurry of blows by default excludes natural attacks. You get additional unarmed / manufactured attacks, but for balance reasons you can't add natural ones on top of that.

The Feral Combat Training feat allows you to use one of your natural attacks for flurry. However, you are still stuck with the same amount of attacks, you still can't use your other natural attacks on top of it.

Due to multiclassing your character has currently a BAB of 9: 1 from monk, 2 from sorc, 6 from DD. So flurry should give you your regular attack, the flurry bonus attack and finally an iterative attack with a -5 penalty (the one everyone gets at BAB 6+).

I don't know if you can turn off flurry of blows. If you can, you should get two bites (at +0 and -5) and your two claw attacks (at +0 each). Haste improves attack amount for both flurry of blows and regular full-attacks.
    Feral Combat Training looks like it is tabletop only.

I am getting bite attacks, just not the number that my character sheet suggests I should get..

Phew, without the feat you should get only one bite attack - unless you use haste or a similar effect.

So, I can only offer help to narrow down the problem: Which attack bonuses do you get for your three attacks?

The Call of the Wild mod actually has introduced the Feral Combat Training feat, amongst other things. Highly recommend it for builds such as yours.