Senior Member JulietRosalieMelusine's Avatar

Class suggestion

I have decided to move out from constantly playing paladin, druid and bard and try something new.

I wish to take multiclass character
    I would like to include prestige class in my multiclass, but not mystic theurge nor arcane trickster
    I would like it to be viable and preferably powerful
    open to all classes, but have been eyeing Ranger Sormwalker and Flamewarden and Magus
    I have previously played Fayspeaker as my only druid archetype, but this time I would like to try Blight druid

Planned Party:
    Amiri, Valerie, Linzi, Tristian, Octavia
    OR
    Octavia, Tristian, Valerie, Ekundayo, and Kanerah

Senior Member JulietRosalieMelusine's Avatar
    How does Ranger/rogue/vivi/duelist or Ranger/Blight druid seems to you?

Maybe try this one https://www.neoseeker.com/pathfinder...Vivisectionist I've heard good things about the monk/vivesectionist combo.

I had fun with ranger/vivi/mage/EK build and thought it was viable but I'm not sure how powerful you want your character to be... (I'm not best at building optimal builds - I play on normal difficulty)

If you roll a LG character, you can try 1 SF Monk/19 Vivi (or a variation of these, like 1Monk/1AldoriDef/18Vivi, etc..)
    The crane feats, alchem spells and high dex sorta allows you to self buff and tank a bit so long as you're using 1h weapon.

Or create an offtank Vivi using Fauchard..
    Or a TWF Vivi using kukris..
    Or ranged Vivi using bows..
    Or maybe the Bombardier if you favor ranged attacks..

(Yes, I'm just overtly fond of Alchemists XD..don't judge meee XD..)

If you are looking for a melee character that has some prestige class levels, 2 levels of archaeologist followed by 4 levels of dragon disciple would probably be the most common splash.