No Magic of Candlemere or diamond in the rough. Looking for requirements

So I've got all the region upgrades I'm after except for 3. Magic of Candlemere, Diamond in the Rough and Jewelery Centre. The Jewelry Centre I don't think I've unlocked yet but the other 2 I believe I should have.
    Spoiler:

I think it may have bugged out as I did the research Candlemere well before region upgrades became available.
    Spoiler:

Can someone please give me exact requirements of "Must have/do" X for these two region upgrades please so I know if this is a bug I need to report or if there's just some simple thing I've missed that I need to get the upgrade?

I just got Magic of Candlemere project - it required the capital to be upgraded as a city.

Hmm I've done that so it's looking more and more like a bug. Thanks for the reply though.

Yeah, sorry I don't know the exact requirements but I've done similar things to you:

1. Cleared the place out (let Rimsiel live but he gets killed later anyway by monsters it seems during Betrayer's Flight)
    2. Finished the curse projects (Candlemere and even Tristian)
    3. Own the relevant regions (for the record, I owned Shrike Hill, Outskirt, Kamelands, Dire/South/North Narlmarches, Silverstep, Varnhold, Glenebon, and Dunsward)
    4. Collected all the resources available in the world map in the regions I've claimed
    5. Upgraded my capital to a city (1 city, 3 towns at the moment)
    6. Coronated

Currently in the transition between The Twice-Born Warlord and War of the River Kings.

If you meet all these requirements, I guess your game may be bugged :/

Rimsiel's still alive for me and I haven't claimed Glenebon working on it now. I'll see if that changes anything.

Yep got all regions, got upgrades in all of them except south Narlmarshes (candlemere should be spawning, bronzeshield shouldn't but I get neither) and no diamond in the rough (got the other 2 regional upgrades) so it looks like its bugged.