Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Quote Originally Posted by deserk View Post
    Personally, I would have preferred to see a game based on an Adventure Path set in Varisia (Could be for example Rise of the Runelords or Curse of the Crimson Throne), which is sort of the heartland of the Golarion setting. It would be an important part of the setting to showcase I would think, before other lands.

And also, sure demons are fun to play with, but I can't easily envision many roleplay or story-based opportunities on a barren wasteland teeming with murderous demons everywhere, and with very few civilized sanctuaries. I can't help but imagine this game will probably be by it's very nature extremely action focused, based on it's setting. I really, really hope, not every interaction with demons will consist of endless battles. That could get tiresome very quickly.
    If you havent played the AP it is fairly action focused but there are some interesting situations during it. Not to spoil anything of course.

Quote Originally Posted by deserk View Post
    Personally, I would have preferred to see a game based on an Adventure Path set in Varisia (Could be for example Rise of the Runelords or Curse of the Crimson Throne), which is sort of the heartland of the Golarion setting. It would be an important part of the setting to showcase I would think, before other lands.

And also, sure demons are fun to play with, but I can't easily envision many roleplay or story-based opportunities on a barren wasteland teeming with murderous demons everywhere, and with very few civilized sanctuaries. I can't help but imagine this game will probably be by it's very nature extremely action focused, based on it's setting. I really, really hope, not every interaction with demons will consist of endless battles. That could get tiresome very quickly.
    Agree very much with both these points.

Lots of role play moments in AP at least <_<

I wouldn't mind importing my save game from kingmaker to be honest. Not the character the game it'd be nice to start up wrath and get little references to the previous game e.g. a division or two of troops donated by 'your kingdom name here' (if you helped the recruiters) or 'rumours' from various people that a new kingdom in the south may be a second front as not only recruiters by an entire group of new recruits were killed while travelling through it. Maybe some nice items sent up by the king/queen/president for life for use by the campaign.

Owlcat, I have many feelings about Pathfinder: Kingmaker, but I beg of you... no dead man walking scenarios if you do kingdom building again...

Quote Originally Posted by Ixi View Post
    Owlcat, I have many feelings about Pathfinder: Kingmaker, but I beg of you... no dead man walking scenarios if you do kingdom building again...
    Wrath of the Righteous has no kingdom building AFAIK. The original adventure path used mythic rules and mass combat, storywise time pressure was too harsh to found a kingdom.

Quote Originally Posted by Senko View Post
    I wouldn't mind importing my save game from kingmaker to be honest. Not the character the game it'd be nice to start up wrath and get little references to the previous game e.g. a division or two of troops donated by 'your kingdom name here' (if you helped the recruiters) or 'rumours' from various people that a new kingdom in the south may be a second front as not only recruiters by an entire group of new recruits were killed while travelling through it. Maybe some nice items sent up by the king/queen/president for life for use by the campaign.
    That's a great suggestion, thanks for bringing it up!

A thing I hope to see, is the universal mythic progression. Specifically the ability to ascend to divinity by becoming a "Divine Source", eventually holding 4 domains (the equivalent of a minor deity).

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345