Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Here's a picture I commissioned from the prolific and talented genzoman some years back. My character's the one in the middle. It was a Final Fantasy Tactics inspired game and I played the ruler of the city of Dorter and the surrounding lands.

http://genzoman.deviantart.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Mat View Post
    Here's a picture I commissioned from the prolific and talented genzoman some years back. My character's the one in the middle. It was a Final Fantasy Tactics inspired game and I played the ruler of the city of Dorter and the surrounding lands.

http://genzoman.deviantart.com/
    I love the resources being shared! Thanks and it looks great!

For your further pleasure as a tabletop player, here is another site I love to use.

Heroforge custom figurines

Atash in bronze

I have other characters in plastic, I'll post them after work.

Damn Wraith, it seems you and I tend to spend our money on the same things. I also got a bronze mini of one of my favorite characters. Even had him painted.

Finnian Glannis, NG Half-elf Oath of Ancients Paladin (DnD 5e)

https://www.flickr.com/photos/dullspork/32295736116/

Looking forward to seeing your other characters. Atash looks amazing!

Yoshi Minamoto

LN human samurai (sword saint) 19; mythic champion 4

Spoiler:

The above was a summary done by our GM at the end of the campaign.

Canicus

CG Half-orc/Half-Construct Warpriest 18

Spoiler:

From what I managed to gather from the GM, Canicus is essentialy a Von Neumann device who converts nearby matter into regeneration at 1hp/round. In theory making him immortal, though it's uncertain if he can die of old age.
    Last edited by Siopilos; 07-20-2017 at 06:30 PM.

The tale of Odnalor the stardust Dragonite (AKA Captain Sparkles)

At the opening of the world-wound there was a human sorcerer, curious, kind, charismatic, strong and brave (though many called him foolish). The blood of a silver dragon flowed through his veins and the stars in his soul.

With the help of his companions he crawled out of the under dark defeating strange beasts and demons alike. The heroes repel the initial onslaught on Tennabre Awakening the mythic powers within them. The heroes led an army appropriately named "this army" towards a castle taken over by demons. Odnalor fought bravely, however his kindness proved to be his undoing. As the heroes fought their way through the castle. They came across a prisoner who Odnalor agreed to help and keep safe until they left the castle. However this prisoner was in fact a succubus in disguise who plunged her rapier deep within Odnalor's chest when she had the opportunity to do so, the brave (and some would say foolish) adventurer had met his end.

He was a level 5 sorcerer level 3dragon disciple mythic tier 2
    Favorite spells were glitterdust, mythic magic missile (converted to cold damage whenever possible), and mythic mage armor.

Jack Guildweave, a minor gnome noble and gifted bard who rose up to become grand king. His story is amusing considering it played out normally with him being a charming and casual fellow yet gradually slips into ego power trip by the end. He was overall a pure caster, playing a support and skill monkey role until the later parts of the adventure. Overall I'd love to detail the grand epic of his rise to power, yet it's late for me. All I can say is that by the end he had done a risky experiment infusing fae magic into his body through alchemy, leading to great power yet a tad bit of insanity. Ever since me and my friends see him as an iconic character who is often mentioned or appears in future games we run.

My personal favorite is still Kata Foehammer. She is a wonderful Titan Mauler of the far north, leading (at least in this story) an armed forced big enough to take on Baba Yaga. She is credited with the death of at least 450 sailors, and cargo, due to a great Warhammer and Battleaxe she wields. To be fair she smashed the slaves chains after smashing up from the bottom, but still, even a few man of wars sink when a few well placed holes come in. She takes the glory of Caydean in all its forms, including the time she escaped death by surprising an assasian with her body. She may not be the most diplomatic person, but she finds that her hammer and axe are welcome enough for her allies that she gets her point across.
    Last edited by fatmanspencer; 07-24-2017 at 08:43 PM.
    I am Groot

My character when we played the Kingmaker campaign was a sylph gunslinger (pistolero) named Alyshea (can't remember her last name).

Alyshea grew up in Rostov to elven parents. Her mother was a well respected Calistrian courtesan, and Alyshea would follow in her footsteps. She also learned swordplay by watching and training with the Aldori swordlords (she got the trait Sword scion).

She was of slender build, and was extremley agile (think she ended up with 24 or 26 in dex). She had very fair skin, with strange blue swirling markings that constantly shifted shape and place, white flowing hair that reached to below her buttocks, and ice-blue eyes. She used to go dressed in kneehigh bobots, a short red skirt that allowed her maximum ovement, and a white blouse and a black corset. She later got two magical bandoliers for her weapons, and a possible magical leather armour covering her torso. She also really like jewellry, and at the end she got some magical piercings. A slight breeze always blew around her

On her hip hang an aldori duelling sword (which she never actually used), and in her magical bandoliers she had 4 pistols of different types (the regular one she started with which later got enchanted, a magical pepeprbox pistol, a dragonbreath gun, and a strange high-tech gun she had gotten from the android barbarian in the group.)

In the campaign, she took the role of enforcer. She was fair, but strict in that duty..Making sure that she would not initate conflicts, but she would end them with extreme prejudice if needed. Her contribution to make things better in the campaign was to build a huge high-class dancehall in the capitol, where people could drink, gamble and meet ladies of negotiable affection. It also served as a shrine to Calistria. She made well sure that people knew that it was her building, and that she did not tolerate any trouble there. She went out of her way to make sure that those worked for her were treated well. Examples had to be made of some of the customers that early on caused problems.

We also dabbled with the mythic rules in the campaign, but realized that they were a bit broken, so we removed them. She had the powers of unlimed range, distant barrage and myhtic precise shot.
    Last edited by Ulfgeir; 07-27-2017 at 08:38 PM.
    --
    I have not lost my mind, it is backed up somewhere on disc...

Unfortunately, my drawing abilities are bad at best and horrible at worst, so I have no way to demonstrate how my character looks like. Just consider her an attractive Taldan young woman. Also, any names referring to the kingdom and such will be in Spanish.

Name: Xemne of Ríos Verdes
    Level: 10
    HP: 81
    Class: Cleric (Erastil)
    - Domains: Community, Law
    Alignment: Lawful Good (after a stint at Lawful Neutral
    Party Role: Healer, Long Range Attacker, Magical Object Crafter

Traits: Rostlander, Mathematical Prodigy (Engineering)
    Feats: Selective Channeling, Extra Channel, Quick Channel, Craft Wondrous Object, Craft Magic Arms and Armor, Savior's Arrow

Stats
    Str: 12 (+2 from Belt)
    Dex: 16 (+2 from Belt)
    Con: 14
    Int: 12
    Wis: 20 (+2 from Racial Bonus, +4 from Headband)
    Cha: 19 (+4 from Headband

Appearance
    An attractive young woman of Taldan ascendancy, she stands out quite much not just for her beauty, but for her presence. She carries her long black hair tied in a braid, Her green eyes shine, and her bronzed skin only helps make her eyes stand out. Measuring 5'7'', she is slightly above the mean height of a human male.

Personality
    She is a somewhat young woman who only shows her true self when in the companionship of her friends, an optimistic person. She is also a patient lady, willing to listen and to support those who need it, particularly when the people need to be healed of injury or illness. About the only thing that can exasperate her is when her companions decide to willingly mess up when she is trying to do things without causing short and long-term problems. Follows the laws, and likes to insist others follow them, but should there it be any unjust law, she will not doubt in challenging it for the good of the people.

Background
    Xemne was the daughter of a Rostlander merchant who was not wealthy, but earned more than enough to save, feed his family and provide them with what they needed. However, everything went to hell when Xemne's mother died when she was six years old, trying to give birth to a baby that also died in labor. Her father fell into a depression, and his business slowly went under. In the end, her father realized that the only way he could help Xemne was to convince the Priests of Erastil in Brevoy to take her in to become a fellow priest.

And he managed to do it. Starting at age 7, Xemne was trained in the worship of Erastil and the use of divine magic: in spite of the somewhat antiquated views the Old Deadeye holds, the Priests could see something in the girl, and so strove to ensure she would become a great cleric. During her time among the clerics, she learned how to heal, helped people deal with their day-to-day issues, worked in the fields, used a bow she had bought with her own savings and even partook in helping to build several buildings, such as a few small sanctuaries dedicated to Erastil.

At age 23, she was finally ordained as a Cleric, with all the powers and responsibilities involved in such, and soon thereafter was given a suggestion. It appeared that the Swordlords of Restov were planning to support several expeditions going into the Stolen Lands, the no-man's-land territory to the southwest of Brevoy. One of those expeditions would deal with exploring the Greenbelt and cleaning up all the banditry and greater dangers There were reports of ancient temples dedicated to Erastil, and potential treasures spread around the place, and Xemne, being a young cleric with great potential, could easily join the Greenbelt expedition and see to those rumors, as well as spreading the word of Erastil.

So, it was that way that she joined the group, and soon enough she was going towards Oleg's Trading Post...

Additional Info
    Arriving to Oleg's Trading Post on 31 Kuthona 4714 AR, Xemne and her companions, the half-elf bard Narvi Lebedaniet, the human druid Floji-toor, the elf druid Baldwyn, the human slayer Mr Blonde and the human fighter Iberdrolus soon set out to help post's owners, capturing and killing a group of bandits that had assaulted the place. The group's exploration of the Greenbelt led them to several adventures, such as killing several horrible beasts, putting an end to a tribe of horrible mites - and, much to Xemne's displeasure, also the tribe of kobolds the mites were at war with - ending with their fighting and destroying the group of bandits that worked for the terrible Stag Lord, with a little bit of aid from former Paladin of Erastil Akiros Ismort.

In reward for their efforts, the Swordlords of Restov allowed the group to create their own independent nation in the Greenbelt: Ríos Verdes (Greenrivers), with its capital in Entrerríos (Betweenrivers) where the Stag Lord's fortress was, slowly began to spread across the northern Greenbelt, with Narvi as the Baron. Oleg's Trading Post became the center of a new city, Olegburg, and the ford where the group had defeated two tazlwyrm became the land upon which Tatzlford was raised from.

In the meantime, though, the group had to deal with further problems. Exploring the southern Greenbelt, they managed to make friends with a strange witch, fought a tribe of brutal trolls, exterminated a tribe of lizardmen - again, much to Xemne's displeasure - helped a cursed man, had to deal with a bard that tried to incite a riot, handled a cult dedicated to an evil goddess and finally discovered a conspiracy intended to bring Ríos Verdes down, with the aid of a strange ring that turned animals into hateful creatures whose only purpose would be to destroy any kind of civilization.

The expansion of Ríos Verdes brought much fortune to the land, and this also brought contact with their neighbours, the Varnhold, with whom they became good friends. When, suddenly, all contact with them disappeared, the group set out to investigate what had happened.

Iberdrolus temporarily left his companions in order to find some fortune for himself, although he would sadly meet his end at the business end of a dragon. It was lucky that, during their passing by the town of Nivakta's Crossing, they found a monk who had made a vote of silence - and so was called Silence - who demonstrated interest in aiding the group, so he joined.

The exploration of the Varnhold brought terrible news to them: the entire population, including their leaders, had gone missing, and their fortress had been occupied by a tribe of spriggans. A lucky discovery by Floji-toor and Baldwyn helped the group infiltrate the fortress from the inner well and put an end to the spriggans, and with a mystery in their hands they set out to determine what had happened to their friends.

The southeastern part of the Stolen Lands, those closest to Restov, were as much danger filled as other parts were, but a chance encounter helped shine a light above the issue. The Nomen Centaur Tribe lived near, and the group, led in their diplomacy efforts by now Duke Narvi and Xemne, managed to establish good relations with the centaurs by giving them Skybolt, their legendary relic, which had been stolen by the spriggans and brought by them to the Varnhold. The centaur leader, Aecora Silverfire, revealed that a certain name the group had learned about, Vordakai, was that of a wizard of their ancient legends, whose tomb resided in an island south of where the tribe's main camp stood. Aecora's daughter had gone missing in an attempt to investigate the rumors of Vordakai awakening, and the centaur chieftanness asked the group to find her.

After exploring most of the region in search of anything and everything they could find, a death in the team - Baldwyn - which Xemne managed to revert and a chance encounter with a silver dragon that only Xemne was brave enough to approach - the group finally approached Vordakai's tomb. Pure luck allowed Mr Blonde to find a terrace which the group could use to get into Vordakai's tomb. After dealing with several problems - such as a room where tar was always raining, several zombie cyclops and the reanimated body and the ghost of two of the Varnling Host's members - they found Vordakai. It was a heavy struggle, particularly as Duke Narvi was out of combat because of an elementalist, but nonetheless, in spite of Baldwyn's blunder in allowing Vordakai to paralyze him, between Mr Blonde's brutal attacks, Xemne's heavy magical support and Silence's attacks, the wizard fell dead, and the team returned home, with Skybolt as a present from Aecora, in thanks for helping her daughter Xamanthe return alive. The surviving people of Varnhold - which had been captured by Vordakai - chose to allow their town to be annexed by Ríos Verdes.

It was then, though, that a struggle started. The sudden expansion of the lands controlled by Ríos Verdes rapidly increased the expenses associated, and at times it seemed like it would all break down at the first strong sneeze. However, luck, a growth strategy that slowly reduced consumption and the determination by the leaders of Ríos Verdes that things would get better allowed the Dukedom to become a Kingdom, continue expanding and bring such wonders as a Cathedral dedicated to Erastil or the Svetlana Academy in Olegburg, built in the name of Oleg's wife herself. However, this led the Swordlords of Restov, worried with the growing conflict in Brevoy, to cut off links with Ríos Verdes, which they had helped create.

Now, at age 26, Xemne is the Chancellor of Ríos Verdes, and she is married to a Paladin of Erastil named Menas. While they do not have any children yet, they hope to soon. But right now, there is an issue growing to the northwest, one that threatens Ríos Verdes yet again with more danger...
    Xemne, female Human Cleric of Erastil - Level 10. Currently writing Chronicle of Kingmaker Campaign - in Spanish. May share if I have the time.

My character for our Kingmaker campaign was Valaria Quicksilver, a female half elf Menhir Savant Druid of Gozreh. She was 18th level by the time the campaign wrapped up. This drawing is Valaria with her Warcat animal companion, "Omen".

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast