Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Community Manager Berserkerkitten's Avatar
    Aww♥ I wasn't trying to fish for it or anything. Thank you all for making this such a fun and rewarding job!

But back on topic - don't other Unity games run in 21:9 and 4k? Assuming it's native 4K and you're not downsampling, as I believe Unity always acted up a bit with proper fullscreen modes? I mean, Divinity, Pillars and Tyranny supported those resolutions or am I crazy right now? Does anyone remember for sure?
    Last edited by Berserkerkitten; 07-20-2017 at 08:25 PM.
    Ye cannae touch this! - Clan McHammer

Regarding input from the other devs - one big problem is that the few of them who actually feel confident enough to communicate in English are also the busiest ones. If I drag Alexander Mishulin on the forums here, he'll probably go insane, because he's got an extreme amount of work to do on the game. Same with Chris, really. One of the devs, Thainen, showed up here a little while ago. He's the one with the pony avatar. I'll send a note to the team and tell them folks would really like to see the occasional message from our devs. Again, if they can answer questions on Reddit, I don't see why they coudn't do it here on occasion. :)

Quote Originally Posted by Berserkerkitten View Post
    But back on topic - don't other Unity games run in 21:9 and 4k? Assuming it's native 4K and you're not downsampling, as I believe Unity always acted up a bit with proper fullscreen modes? I mean, Divinity, Pillars and Tyranny supported those resolutions or am I crazy right now? Does anyone remember for sure?
    They definitely do support 21:9 full screen natively, in both resolutions. Personally, I want the game done with sane developers eager to make another feature rich game. So if they can't answer the week after funding while the energy is high to move forward on the project, I'm fine if it takes them a while to answer us fans who sit on these forums and chat.
    [I]Vivat Grendel![/I]

I agree with what everyone has mentioned here. I will mention that fixing art assets and UI problems are something that is easier if you resolve any issues if you think about them sooner rather than later where a rewrite might be needed.

Heya! The devs just got back to me regarding 21:9 and 4K support.
    21:9 will be supported.
    Regarding 4K - yes and no. On the one hand, you can absolutely crank up the game to 4k if you so desire. However, the textures won't be made with 4K resolution in mind, so the image quality really won't get much better if you turn up the resolution that high.

Great news. Thanks BK! :)

Thank you for confirmation. I personally play 1440p resolution but I expect this game to last for decade or two so support atleast 4k is really welcome thing.
    "Road to the man's heart go through the chest"

Great news.

Great news ! Thanks. :)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12